Ricola Mixed Berry With Vitamin C Supplement Drops uploaded by What f.Ricola Mixed Berry With Vitamin C Supplement Drops uploaded by Kady E.Ricola Mixed Berry With Vitamin C Supplement Drops uploaded by Anita B.

BY RICOLA

Ricola Mixed Berry with Vitamin C offers mouthwatering comfort for your throat. It’s made with real blackberry, blueberry and raspberry juice concentrates, plus the added immune boosting benefits of Vitamin C. All blended together with our famous Swiss mountain Herbs.

Sugar, starch syrup, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), citric acid, extract of Ricola’s herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), raspberry juice concentrate, black currant juice concentrate, bilberry juice concentrate, natural flavors, natural color (extract of fruit and vegetable)

Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Although I do like Ricola as a brand really don't care for this one I do not particularly like the taste to me it tastes like black licorice but I do like that what has vitamin C in it
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are really great. I always grab cough drops when I’m not feeling well. I like the. Because they taste great and are cheap! Also super easy to find. The flavor is great and it doesn’t feel like you have medicine. Overall a great product to soothe a throat
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the ricola vitamin drops they taste great, are completely affordable, and help your immune system. I definitely recommend and buy them every year
What f.
First time trying these this flu season. These are good supplement drops. They aren't labeled as cough drops though but they do soothe your throat. They taste fruity like , are more natural than most cough drops and help your immune system. I would reccomend.
Kady E.
These are the best cough drops EVER! Not only do they really help you to stop coughing, but they actually taste great too. They are easy to find at multiple stores and they are not too expensive. This is favorite for me.
Crystal S.
These cough drops are amazing my children and my husband both can eat these as if they were candies I have to remind them that they are going to help them with their throat being sore. They are highly effective and my family definitely would recommend.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my go to vitamin c drops when I'm sick. They don't taste bad and they work great. I take 2-3 drops a day and it usually shortens my cold. I get them at my local Wegmans and they are inexpensive.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
I really like these drops because they are soothing without being an actual cough drop. they are a vitamin c supplement drop, which helps give me a boost! Great flavor so you do not mind grabbing for one. Rivoli makes great products and I always have a couple bags on hand.
Anita B.
Sandusky, OH
Delicious and Nutritious
Mixed Berry vitamin C I just wish there was more in this package. There are 19 of them. I have been feeling congested lately. There are 28 calories in two drops.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
This is my absolute favorite! Every time I get a cold or flu and my throat hurts this is my first purchase, I always take a few before bed and in the morning my throat is all better!
Katie M.
La Crosse, WI
Which is the best kind?
Cynthia D.
I need this. Where can I buy it?
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?

Target