Ricola Lemon Mint Sugar Free Herb Throat Drops 105 ct Bag uploaded by Brandi J.

BY RICOLA

Naturally effective relief. For over 80 years, Ricola has been making naturally effective products using the highest-quality Swiss herbs for soothing relief of sore throats. see more...

• Where do people feel these are sold cheapest?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
My mother and I love these. We purchase these from Amazon and get the two huge bags with 105 drops. I think it's also need that they do come from Switzerland. They are soothing and we absolutely love the lemon mint flavor
Brandi J.
orem, UT
These burned my throat the last time I had them. my throat may have already been raw though. I have had them before and they were ok. The taste isn't the best.
Mae M.
I love this candy since it soothes my throat and i like the fact that it is sugar free and is naturally made. Aside from what I have said, it tastes good also and dis not disappoint. We always have this candy, it's a staple.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
Where do people feel these are sold cheapest?