Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Indira H.Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Breana M.Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Mica W.

BY RICOLA

Ricola Honey Herb takes the unique flavor of our classic drop and softens it with real golden honey. Providing a taste your whole family will be buzzing about. Ricola Honey Herb can be used for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats. And always contains our unique blend of mountain grown Swiss herbs.

Active Ingredient (in each drop): Menthol, 2.0 mg

Inactive Ingredients: color (caramel), extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, natural flavors (honey, peppermint oil), starch syrup, sugar

Angela S.
Peoria, AZ
These are the best for coughing. I've used others and nothing else compares or works as good as this!
Vanessa H.
Fontana, CA
love these cough drops! Much better than halls! Work so great & fast! Plus they have other flavors
Alexis d.
These are my favorite cough drops! The taste is great and they really do help soothe your coughs!
Yolanda L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
E.B. V.
I like to buy these if it is the right flavor...They work as temporary relief for a bad cough.
DJ R.
Mountain Rest, SC
Not big on the taste. But they really work! Coughing and itchy throats stop after one drop!
Jessica J.
Ocala, FL
These are great! They make dry throats feel so much better and they taste good to boot!
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
These are some of my go to throat drops whenever I have a bad cough or sore throat. They don’t really help stop a cough, but they are amazing when it comes to soothing a sore, scratchy throat. They also do not taste like candy, but they work better than throat drops that do. The honey on the inside of the lozenge is what I think makes these really stand out compared to other lozenges. It really adds a soothing effect that’s more than necessary when you’re not feeling well.
Maddy W.
American Fork
These are probably the closest thing to candy in cough drop form. They are really sweet and don’t have that gross strong cough drop taste. It’s only slightly there but overall I really like these and are my favorite cough drop!
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like that they don’t have a super strong taste to them and I also like that they are natural. I don’t think they work as well as some others I’ve tried though which was a bit of a disappointment..I still find myself coughing with one in my mouth half of the time.
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
Does this product really work
Kara K.
Are these throat drops gluten free?

Amazon