Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Indira H.Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Breana M.Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Mica W.

BY RICOLA

Ricola Honey Herb takes the unique flavor of our classic drop and softens it with real golden honey. Providing a taste your whole family will be buzzing about. Ricola Honey Herb can be used for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats. And always contains our unique blend of mountain grown Swiss herbs.

Active Ingredient (in each drop): Menthol, 2.0 mg

Inactive Ingredients: color (caramel), extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, natural flavors (honey, peppermint oil), starch syrup, sugar

Audry A.
A great cough drop/throat drop. I keep them on hand for all my co workers. Much better taste and better working than Halls.
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
I did not like this my mom did but i did not like them got them as samples in my QWIZME pinchme box. I like halls better.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
These are always my go-to product when I'm sick and my throat hurts. They're so soothing, not to mention, delicious too!
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
Love that they come in so many flavors. They work great too. It's definitely nice to have around in the winter months.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They are my favorite candies, they are good for sore throats, flu, I recommend a lot, they are divine and delicious
Val K.
These cough drops are my go to when I have a cold and sore throat. I like the honey herb flavor. They really work.
juan m.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
excelente producto, bueno para la salud, mejorando asi las funciones corporales de nuestro sistema inmunologico
Becky H.
South Brunswick Township
These cough drops taste so good and the honey works so well to soothe your throat. I could eat these as candy:)
Michele L.
Great throat soother. The only cough drops/throat drops that i will buy. Mild flavor with no bad aftertaste.
Marsha D.
Sparta, NC
These are amazing. The taste is great. The honey really coats your throat if you have a dry scratchy throat.
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
Does this product really work
Kara K.
Are these throat drops gluten free?

Amazon