Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Indira H.Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Breana M.Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Mica W.

BY RICOLA

Ricola Honey Herb takes the unique flavor of our classic drop and softens it with real golden honey. Providing a taste your whole family will be buzzing about. Ricola Honey Herb can be used for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats. And always contains our unique blend of mountain grown Swiss herbs.

Active Ingredient (in each drop): Menthol, 2.0 mg

Inactive Ingredients: color (caramel), extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, natural flavors (honey, peppermint oil), starch syrup, sugar

Autumn W.
Totally would recommend these! Some cough drops do not actually work but these work like a charm and help stop coughing in a matter of seconds!
Katie M.
Works great - taste delicious... I got sick when pregnant and I was trying to stay as natural as I could and these met the need and saved me
Anik B.
Sacramento, CA
These are the bomb I was recently sick and these were a lifesaver. Some days I could barely sleep I was so coughing these are so soothing.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
Love the Ricola brands of cough drops. I have bought several different flavors. Unlike other cough drops, these do not taste like medicine.
Jenna A.
The Ricola Honey Herb cough Suppressant throat drops do really help to sooth my throat. I usually always have a bag on hand, just in case.
Carrie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can not stand the taste of most cough drops so i never used them until i found these. I wouldnt say they taste but they are tolerable
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
Ricola are great for soothing the throat from colds and also allergy symptoms. I always keep them on hand in case we need them.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not big on menthol flavored cough drops so these are a great alternative for others who don't want a menthol flavor either!
Jamie K.
Riverview, FL
These taste good but don't do much for a cough. They have a slight numbing affect to them, but nothing that helps your throat.
Cristian C.
Fairfield, TX
The only brand that my husband will eat. Good flavor, good price. These cough drops are effective and meet our expectations.
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
Does this product really work
Kara K.
Are these throat drops gluten free?

Amazon