Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Indira H.Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Breana M.Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Mica W.

BY RICOLA

Ricola Honey Herb takes the unique flavor of our classic drop and softens it with real golden honey. Providing a taste your whole family will be buzzing about. Ricola Honey Herb can be used for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats. And always contains our unique blend of mountain grown Swiss herbs.

Active Ingredient (in each drop): Menthol, 2.0 mg

Inactive Ingredients: color (caramel), extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, natural flavors (honey, peppermint oil), starch syrup, sugar

Amanda A.
Las Vegas , NV
These are the best tasting cough drops I have ever had they taste like honey and not the harsh medicine taste. They keep cough under control for hours I have them in this and the regular honey flavor
Theresa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my favorite throats drops. I like how there is not a menthol flavor. Very good and work great if you have a sore throat. We always have a bag of these on the medicine cabinet.
McKenna S.
Salem, OR
Finding good cough drops that do what you need them to is hard. Most are just sugar that don’t help coat your throat. I love Ricola because it keeps your throat coated, they taste great, and they are greatly priced!
Jessica W.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When you have a sore throat, honey is a must and natural home remedies die hard! I was thankful to have these this week during my first week on the job! I had a sore throat from hell! The honey provides a natural and soothing coat on your enflamed glands and there is a light peppermint cooling sensation. My sore throat has been the absolute worst over the last 48 hours and the Honey Herb cough drops have saved the day.
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO WAS THE FIRST TIME I BOUGHT RICOLA COUGH DROPS, I REALLY LIKED THE TASTE AND TEXTURE OF THIS COUGH DROP THAT HAVE NATURAL HERBS IN EACH DROP..ITS LIKE DRINKING A NICE WARM OF CUP OF TEA..I RECOMMANDED THIS PRODUCT TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS..I LIKE THAT THEIRS DIFFERENT FLAVORS AND PLUS SUGAR FREE..I REALLY LOVED THIS PRODUCT..NOW I HAVE BAGS OF RICOLA AT WORK,SCHOOL, AND HOME..
Tanya F.
Germansville, PA
I am in love with ricola cough drops! They are very
Soothing when you have a sore throat they also taste really good too, I would recommend them for anyone who doesn't like a menthol cough drop, not to expensive and they come in family size bags also
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I have a sore throat these are my go to drops. I really like the flavor of them hand how soothing they are if I have a cough or if I have an irritated throat. I get them at CVS or Whole Foods depending on where I am when I need them.
Michelle B.
Troy, MI
I hate cough drops, I can't handle the strong horrific flavors that come along with so many different kinds of cough drops. These remind me of tea, or something herbal and soothing in that way. These worked for my dry scratchy throat, I would highly recommend this brand of cough drops.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ricola cough drops are the only ones I will use when I am sick or have a slight cough. They work, but dont taste bad like most cough drops. I love that they use natural ingredients.
Tiara C.
Midlothian, VA
These cough drops really ease your sore throat with out being too strong. The flavor makes the cough drop taste just like candy. I have had other flavors but honey herb is by far my favorite.
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
Does this product really work
Kara K.
Are these throat drops gluten free?

Amazon