Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Indira H.Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Breana M.Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Mica W.

BY RICOLA

Ricola Honey Herb takes the unique flavor of our classic drop and softens it with real golden honey. Providing a taste your whole family will be buzzing about. Ricola Honey Herb can be used for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats. And always contains our unique blend of mountain grown Swiss herbs.

Active Ingredient (in each drop): Menthol, 2.0 mg

Inactive Ingredients: color (caramel), extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, natural flavors (honey, peppermint oil), starch syrup, sugar

Linden R.
I love these! One time, at a museum, suddenly my throat became really dry, and I was coughing like crazy (I have asthma). My mom pulled out one of these and I had it, desperate. I usually hate anything herb but peppermint, but I love this! Slight aftertaste, but it's fine. You can't taste the honey (which is good for me, I don't like honey that much), and whatever herbs they put in are good. Before I always asked my mom to get me Halls Strawberry cough drops, which left an aftertaste and hardly did anythings. These are a big improvement.
Breana M.
Los Angeles , CA
Great cough drops. The flavor of these ones is really great and just tastes sweet, doesn’t taste like medicine. Very soothing. I prefer these also because they do not have the liquid stuff in the middle like other ricolas- just a personal preference. I currently very sick and have been using these to soothe my cough all week. Also, a family size bag was only 4$ which I think is a great price point. Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
My fav cough drops. These instantly soothe a sore throat. My son thinks these are candy and great! So when he has a sore throat I give him what he believes to be candy. A win win for everyone.
Anna Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: CVS
I purchase these just a few days ago. I have this annoying itch in my throat that’s lingering while I’m getting over being sick. This kept me from coughing up a storm during my finals these past few days. It also tastes great.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I like how sweet these are and have been fighting a nasty cough all week. I just started using these a couple of days ago, and I must say this is perfect between doses of cough syrup. This product really suppresses cough and I feel better.
Rachel L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Ricola cough drops are my favorite brand. They do not have a medicine taste to them. They taste like honey. Works on a mild sore throat and definitely helps me not cough.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my favorite cough drops. Not only do they taste amazing but they keep my cough down and soothe my super sore throat. Also love the convenience of the Family Pack since it holds 50 drops as opposed to the standard sized bag that holds 24 drops.
Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always loved Ricola! These are definitely my go to cough drops. I buy that at my local supercenter Walmart. They do meet my expectations of having a unique taste. As far as comparing to alternatives there's none quite the same!
Amber S.
Kenton, TN
Oh my gosh Ricola what can I say about this product.... I know it is a cough drop and I use them as cough drop but I love them so much I can eat them as if they are candy. So needless to say when I get a cold and need them I have to buy like 3 or 4 bags of them because like I said I eat them like they are candy
Olivia M.
I have been so sick lately and have just been flying through cough drops. Although I used nearly half a bag of another brand trying to stop coughing, I only needed about four or five within these past few days to get the same results. These also taste very good, while not tasting too sweet. I will be buying more!
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
Does this product really work
Kara K.
Are these throat drops gluten free?

Amazon