Ricola Honey-Herb® Cough Suppressant - Throat Drops 50 ct Bag uploaded by Breana M.Ricola Honey-Herb® Cough Suppressant - Throat Drops 50 ct Bag uploaded by Mica W.

BY RICOLA #51 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Naturally Effective. Relief for over 80 years, Ricola has been making naturally effective products using the highest quality Swiss herbs for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats. see more...

Linden R.
I love these! One time, at a museum, suddenly my throat became really dry, and I was coughing like crazy (I have asthma). My mom pulled out one of these and I had it, desperate. I usually hate anything herb but peppermint, but I love this! Slight aftertaste, but it's fine. You can't taste the honey (which is good for me, I don't like honey that much), and whatever herbs they put in are good. Before I always asked my mom to get me Halls Strawberry cough drops, which left an aftertaste and hardly did anythings. These are a big improvement.
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Great cough drops. The flavor of these ones is really great and just tastes sweet, doesn’t taste like medicine. Very soothing. I prefer these also because they do not have the liquid stuff in the middle like other ricolas- just a personal preference. I currently very sick and have been using these to soothe my cough all week. Also, a family size bag was only 4$ which I think is a great price point. Ricola Honey-Herb® Cough Suppressant - Throat Drops 50 ct Bag
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I like how sweet these are and have been fighting a nasty cough all week. I just started using these a couple of days ago, and I must say this is perfect between doses of cough syrup. This product really suppresses cough and I feel better.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
These are my favorite cough drops. Not only do they taste amazing but they keep my cough down and soothe my super sore throat. Also love the convenience of the Family Pack since it holds 50 drops as opposed to the standard sized bag that holds 24 drops.
Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
I've always loved Ricola! These are definitely my go to cough drops. I buy that at my local supercenter Walmart. They do meet my expectations of having a unique taste. As far as comparing to alternatives there's none quite the same!
Amber S.
Kenton, TN
Oh my gosh Ricola what can I say about this product.... I know it is a cough drop and I use them as cough drop but I love them so much I can eat them as if they are candy. So needless to say when I get a cold and need them I have to buy like 3 or 4 bags of them because like I said I eat them like they are candy
Olivia M.
I have been so sick lately and have just been flying through cough drops. Although I used nearly half a bag of another brand trying to stop coughing, I only needed about four or five within these past few days to get the same results. These also taste very good, while not tasting too sweet. I will be buying more!
Amanda A.
Las Vegas , NV
These are the best tasting cough drops I have ever had they taste like honey and not the harsh medicine taste. They keep cough under control for hours I have them in this and the regular honey flavor
Theresa M.
Canterbury, CT
These are my favorite throats drops. I like how there is not a menthol flavor. Very good and work great if you have a sore throat. We always have a bag of these on the medicine cabinet.
McKenna S.
Salem, OR
Finding good cough drops that do what you need them to is hard. Most are just sugar that don’t help coat your throat. I love Ricola because it keeps your throat coated, they taste great, and they are greatly priced!
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
Does this product really work
Kara K.
Are these throat drops gluten free?