Ricola Herb Throat Drops, Swiss Cherry, 45 ea uploaded by Felecia F.

BY RICOLA

Family Pack Sugar Free 2 Naturally Soothing and Refreshing Naturally Effective Relief br For over 80 years, Ricola has been making naturally effective products using the highest quality Swiss herbs for soothing relief of sore throats. Ricola Sugar Free Swiss Cherry Throat Drops get their unique flavor from cherries grown in Swiss regions known for producing this sweet, delicious fruit and from Ricola s special mixture of Swiss Alpine Herbs. Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1 mg per drop. Product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor. Exchange Information: 2 drops = free exchange; 7 drops = 1 fruit. Dietary exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Diabetes. Ricola Naturally Effective see more...

Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
I tried these because my throat has been so sore and nothing has given me any relief. I'm so glad I did! I've always seen the commercials but had never tried Ricola. They gave me almost immediate relief and they tasted great. Once you get down to the last bit of the cough drop, a mint like flavor releases. It's satisfying. Using these helped my sore throat clear up in a day. I highly recommend these. And they're all natural!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
I got these today at Target for $3.99 and they are awesome! They are sugar free which is perfect for my diabetic diet and they taste great. I love that they are not extremely strong tasting while also being highly effective. I will definitely buy these again!