BY RICOLA

LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO WAS THE FIRST TIME I BOUGHT RICOLA COUGH DROPS, I REALLY LIKED THE TASTE AND TEXTURE OF THIS COUGH DROP THAT HAVE NATURAL HERBS IN EACH DROP..ITS LIKE DRINKING A NICE WARM OF CUP OF TEA..I RECOMMANDED THIS PRODUCT TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS..I LIKE THAT THEIRS DIFFERENT FLAVORS AND PLUS SUGAR FREE..I REALLY LOVED THIS PRODUCT..NOW I HAVE BAGS OF RICOLA AT WORK,SCHOOL, AND HOME..
Michelle B.
Troy, MI
I hate cough drops, I can't handle the strong horrific flavors that come along with so many different kinds of cough drops. These remind me of tea, or something herbal and soothing in that way. These worked for my dry scratchy throat, I would highly recommend this brand of cough drops.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
Love the Ricola brands of cough drops. I have bought several different flavors. Unlike other cough drops, these do not taste like medicine.
E.B. V.
I like to buy these if it is the right flavor...They work as temporary relief for a bad cough.
juan m.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
excelente producto, bueno para la salud, mejorando asi las funciones corporales de nuestro sistema inmunologico
Michele L.
Great throat soother. The only cough drops/throat drops that i will buy. Mild flavor with no bad aftertaste.