BY RICOLA

Lemon Mint Herb Throat Drops ~ Sugar Free Naturally soothing and refreshing Ricola Sugar Free LemonMint Throat Drops combine refreshing, natural LemonMint and Ricola s delicious mixture of Swiss alpine herbs. Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 75 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sure throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat, and loss of voice. Ricola is nature s way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats. see more...

• I prefer the berry over this flavor, how about you?1 Answers
  • Definitely the lemon herd flavor5 Answers
  • Which of the Ricola flavors are your favorite?4 Answers
  • "These are a pretty good product." in 1 review
Laura D.
Review for: Other more...
If you don't like cough drops then you'll love these. These really taste like candy to me. Perfect for when you have that itch in your throats that makes you cough that nothing cures haha perfect! I like almost all the flavors.
Roxanne L.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Sugar Free, Lemon Mint more...
All winter long I’ve had a cough and these help to soothe my itchy throat without a powerful tasting of medicine. I keep these in my desk drawer at work and at home in my nightstand my favorite of all the time.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Can anyone really read the name of this without singing the song lol they taste great sugar free for those who are sugar conscious decent price easy to use and quick does the job
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these cough drops. I love them so much that I've actually started eating them like candy. It more than exceeded my expectations, and I bought them from Rite Aid. I will definitely be buying another bag of these. It definitely soothes the throat and I love the fact that they are sugar free! I would recommend these to any woman that is prone to allergies, or a sore throat!
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you have a cough I highly recommend these. However, if you have a sore throat i recommend Fisherman's Friend Menthol Cough Suppressant/Oral Analgesic Lozenges. Ricola is basically like candy, but does the job if your cough/sore throat is mild.
Mandy H.
These are my go-to cough drops when I have a nasty cough. I keep a hand full of these by my bedside and in my purse since I never know when I'll have a coughing fit. I would definitely recommend these for anyone who has a cough. Plus the taste isn't bad at all.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These throat drops are a must have when i have throat pain! When i use it i feel relief immediately, they have a herb minty flavor that is refreshing. It more expensive than other brand but the difference is not that much and is a really good brand.
Jennyfer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These cough drops work great. I work in a call center so my throat is always irritated and dry towards the end of my shift. This really has helped soothe my throat. They taste great and come in different flavors. They also work great when I am sick.
Jessica L.
This are my families go to throat drops when we are under the weather. They taste great without being too overbearing or too "mediciney" tasting. The soothing relief seems to be longer lasting than other drops we have tried as well.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are very effective and tastes pretty decent. I usually purchase these or Halls sugar free citrus cough drops which I like a little better. These are my second choice though and definitely do work.
Lori E.
Bethel, CT
Definitely the lemon herd flavor
Sandra Adolfsen  G.
Bergen, Norway
Which of the Ricola flavors are your favorite?
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I prefer the berry over this flavor, how about you?
Yajhayra M.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I noticed these have aspartame, is aspartame safe??

Walmart