Ricola Herb Throat Drops

Lemon Mint Herb Throat Drops ~ Sugar Free Naturally soothing and refreshing Ricola Sugar Free LemonMint Throat Drops combine refreshing, natural LemonMint and Ricola s delicious mixture of Swiss alpine herbs. Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 75 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sure throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat, and loss of voice. Ricola is nature s way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.

I prefer the berry over this flavor, how about you?
I noticed these have aspartame, is aspartame safe??
Definitely the lemon herd flavor
Start your review of Ricola Herb Throat Drops!
Product Highlights
“These are a pretty good product.” in 1 review
West Simsbury , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I feel a cold coming on, Ricola is my go to brand for throat and cough drops. I love that they have natural ingredients such as honey in them but most importantly, they are affordable and effective! I highly recommend this brand to anyone who is fighting a sore throat or cold and can't stop their life for a day or two. These drops always get me through the sick days and they have a pleasant taste to boot!
Cedar Bluff, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ricola Herb Throat Drops uploaded by Jessica M.
Ricola cough drops are made from the highest quality herbs found in the swiss alps. Perfect for the seasonal allergy sufferers. One drop is all you need for immediate relief of dry, itchy allergy throat.
Willow, OK
These are great!! No nasty artificial taste, just natural flavor. They actually work too! I really like the cherry/honey ones, but they are all good, and all seem to work equally well. They are priced well and i have not had any trouble finding them.
I love the taste of these and they get rid of that cold/fluish taste you get in your mouth from mucus. They soothe the throat and tongue but I wouldn't say they are the best cough drop I've ever taken. I keep buying them though!
Hesperia, CA
These cough-drop come in handy when throat is feeling dry or a mild soreness. They do not do much in cases of severe sore throats, but when it is mild or some discomfort, they do the trick! The center has a filling of gooey sweet honey so the great taste is always there
Boise, ID
By far these are the best throat drops. I know when I start to feel a slight tingle in my throat if I start using this product, in most cases I wont get a cold/sore throat. Totally recommend this product. And the flavor is delicious as well. Slightly minty, and not medicinal.
All the Ricola Brand cough drops are great. I send these to my sister at her military base who had a sore throat for a while and these drops instantly soothed her throat. I'm always sending her more than one package so she can share with her platoon
Portland , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these throat drops. They soothe an irritated sore throat pretty well -- unless you've got a severe case of sore throat. If it's a severe case, it's like a 5 minute fix. The lemon flavor is the only flavor I really love from Ricola.
Independence, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love these. What a classic! I love the tea flavor especially when I have a cold. The flavor doesnt remind me that I am sick like regular or original cough drops do.
Silverton, OR
I love ricola cough drops. I like to try to go with more natural products and that's just what ricola is! Also, the flavors they have are all so great! I think they help sooth the throat and simmer a cough down!