Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetRicola
Dual Action Honey-Lemon Drops 19 ct Bag

Ricola Dual Action Honey-Lemon Drops 19 ct Bag

by Ricola

Ricola Dual Action drops provide naturally effective relief for both your cough and sore throat. Our unique blend of ten natural Swiss alpine herbs, natural menthol and soothing syrup center, combine to give you fast, safe relief you can trust.
Start your review of Ricola Dual Action Honey-Lemon Drops 19 ct Bag!
Lielani L.
Bronx, NY
Ricola Dual Action Honey-Lemon Drops 19 ct Bag uploaded by Lielani L.
Gets me through the asthma/allergy maximus season. Along with soothing my throat, the menthol helps open up my nasal passages. Extra perk one drop lasts me a few hours and I normally do no more than 2x a day. 👍 Ricola!
Sheri O.
Beaufort, SC
1,645 reviews
Ricola Dual Action Honey-Lemon Drops 19 ct Bag uploaded by Sheri O.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are honestly the best cough and sore throat suppressant drops out there. They have a very pleasing scent and taste. You can honestly feel it begin to work when first putting it into your mouth. It doesn't numb your taste buds, like many cough drops do, but it's slowly coats your throat and relieves the aches and pains associated with sore throats. I love them.
Rebecca D.
Baton Rouge, LA
These drops are great for soothing your sore throat and calming your cough. It’s organic and made from all natural ingredients. They taste great and are effective at stopping your cough. They’re inexpensive and can found just about at every store.
Suzanne F.
Seven Hills, OH
Ricola Dual Action Honey-Lemon Drops 19 ct Bag uploaded by Suzanne F.
I would give these 10 stars if I could. These are the only cough drops I buy now. The soft gooey menthol center helps so much with sore throats. It’s the only cough drop I have found that actually works! Great product!
Emma W.
Pasadena, MD
Ricola Dual Action Honey-Lemon Drops 19 ct Bag uploaded by Emma W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are the best for sore throats! The gel inside is what really stops my throat from hurting.
Claudine S.
Ricola Dual Action Honey-Lemon Drops 19 ct Bag uploaded by Claudine S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Addicted to these drops, seriously. First had them when I had a cough and it worked so I was happy. They taste really good though, so now I have a few every day for no reason other than I like the taste
Roxanna A.
I love ricola drops and this flavor is great. It was great tasting and the honey was soothing for my cough. It helped a lot.
Brynn H.
Minot, ND
These are warm and soothing for struggling throats. I love these! This brand is always producing quality cough drops
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I love these so much in fact anything Ricola name is amazing and you can feel them working and opening you up within seconds of these being in your mouth.
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
Love!!! I bought a new bag to help with my constant coughing from a sinus infection. I love the gooey inside that coats my very sore throat. Its a very strong taste but well worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...