Ricola Dual Action Cough Suppressant Drops uploaded by Amanda T.Ricola Dual Action Cough Suppressant Drops uploaded by Heather B.Ricola Dual Action Cough Suppressant Drops uploaded by Danielle W.

BY RICOLA

Dual action lozenges provide naturally effective relief for both your cough and sore throat. Unique blend of ten natural Swiss alpine herbs, natural menthol and soothing syrup center, combine to give you fast, safe relief you can trust. . see more...

• Does these really help soothe a sore throat or just make ...4 Answers
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I discovered Ricola cough drops about 13 years atgo when our local discount store only had these in stock. They aren’t cheap, but they are worth the extra $1.00 or so from other name cough drops. Not only do these help suppress your cough, they soothe your sore throat, and they have no medicinal aftertaste to them. I wish I had tried these a lot sooner when I first heard about them 20+ years ago. Ricola Natural Herb Cough Drops
Katie P.
Lebanon
These Ricola dual action cough drops are awesome! The outside is a cherry flavor and tastes really good, and when it breaks apart or you bite into it it releases the strong, cooling peppermint liquid. A lot of cough drops either soothe your sore throat or ease your cough, but this brand does both! These have been a lifesaver when I'm sick. They're the only cough drop I buy anymore!
Elizabeth E.
I just picked these up for my increasingly sore throat. I usually get the ones that are hard all the way through, but I picked up these by mistake. I was not expecting the center to be as cooling as it was. It was a bit of a shock, once the hard shell broke. However, they work like a charm and do not taste too bad either. My throat feels 100 times better.
Amanda T.
Flushing, NY
One of my favorite cough drops. The outside is a cherry flavor and the inside has a peppermint cooling liquid that really helps with numbing your throat. I've never met a cough drop from ricola I didn't like! I buy always keep them in my desk at work.
Jenna B.
I have not tried a Riccola cough drop that I did not like or have results from. These probably work the best. The dual action ingredients suppress my cough and soothe my throat when I need it most!
glam g.
Beverly Hills
These aren’t the worst. As far as cough drops go, there are some pretty nasty ones. These are fine... until you get to the center. Whatever is in the middle of these is absolutely terrible. But they do work, so I guess you just have to sacrifice your taste buds.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The all natural dual action cherry drops are wonderful! The middle is like cough syrup and the outside is a lozenge. I also love the natural ingredients. These work great.
Liz M.
I found these on clearance at Target and decided to try them. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they are extremely effective and my now favorite type of drop. My fiance and I lived on these this past winter & especially liked the liquid center which calms your cough and sore throat. I will definitely continue to buy these in the future!
Holly H.
Evansdale, IA
If you have a high intolerance to menthol this is not the cough drop for you. It starts out tasting pretty good like a cherry life saver, then all of a sudden its a liquidy blast of pure menthol trying to take the breath right out of you. If, however, menthol takes away your cough, then this will work well for you.
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is a cough drop with liquid inside that numbs your throat if your throat hurts. It's perfect if your throat is sore, whether you have a cough or not. It tastes really good too. Highly recommend it!
leesa g.
Prince George, VA
Does these really help soothe a sore throat or just make it hot?

Kohl's