Ricola Cough Suppressant Throat Drops uploaded by Alex H.

BY RICOLA

Fights Coughs Naturally    Soothes Sore Throats Made with Swiss Herbs. Naturally Effective Ricola natural herbs are cultivated in carefully chosen Swiss mountain areas to ensure optimal quality and purity of the herbs. Herbs have been used around the world for centuries.  For over 70 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat and loss of voice.  Ricola is nature s way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats. Ricola® Naturally Better Products® ricolausa.com. see more...

Erika D.
St Augustine, FL
I love Ricola!!! Especially when it has Echinacea in it! Echinacea is amazing for the prevention of sickness
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Love this product! I carry these in my pocket and when I need them I just pop one it! Best of all it soothes better as there is not sugar in this packet.
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
Love these throat drops! Helps soothe my sore throat and cough! I use these often because I'm sick often! It's super affordable!
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
These are a forsure when you have a sore throat or feeling ill. My boyfriend ask for these and these only. Really effective and affordable. Love the flavor of them as well!
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I used to be very into singing and this brand was the only thing that worked for me. Really good quality and they taste good too.
Brandi D.
My new favorite throat drop. I'm extremely picky about taste and the sugar free lemon mint has won me over. They soothe my throat and keep my coughing to a minimum without tasting super medicinal or fake and they don't raise my blood sugar.
Anguie M.
Provo, UT
This one is by far my favorite type of cough drops. out of all the flavors or brands this is y go to cough drop. I recommend this one. give it try
Niecy H.
This is life! Lol when my daughter gets sick besides her medicine I send her to school with these because I know that they are not allowed to give medication, and this is very helpful her coughs clears up with in 3days I love this brand
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Ricola is my all time favorite cough drop they come in a variety of flavors my absolute favorite is the honey lemon they are inexpensive and whether you need just one or a whole bag your covered they come in different size packs and help tremendously with not only your cough but also your stuffy nose
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
My favourite throat drops the menthol is not powerful as regular drops it makes your breath smell good as well
jen d.
Hesperia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Whats your favorite flavor ?
macaiha n.
Is this flavor good?
Rebecca B.
hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wats ur fave flavor of ricola
Mildred V.