Ricola Cough Suppressant Throat Drops uploaded by Alex H.

BY RICOLA

Fights Coughs Naturally    Soothes Sore Throats Made with Swiss Herbs. Naturally Effective Ricola natural herbs are cultivated in carefully chosen Swiss mountain areas to ensure optimal quality and purity of the herbs. Herbs have been used around the world for centuries.  For over 70 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat and loss of voice.  Ricola is nature s way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats. Ricola® Naturally Better Products® ricolausa.com. see more...

drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Love this product! I carry these in my pocket and when I need them I just pop one it! Best of all it soothes better as there is not sugar in this packet.
presh t.
This have such a minty flavor but it does such a wonderful job at soothing the throat I love these things and I could not make it by with out these
Anguie M.
Provo, UT
This one is by far my favorite type of cough drops. out of all the flavors or brands this is y go to cough drop. I recommend this one. give it try
jen d.
Hesperia, CA
These are a must have during the cold and flu season,they have so many flavors to choose from and have some sugar free ones also yummmmmm
Kathy V.
oakland, CA
These are awesome they taste so good and help a sore throat Take at least 3 an hour and it will help so so much//would defently recommend
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
Love these throat drops! Helps soothe my sore throat and cough! I use these often because I'm sick often! It's super affordable!
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
These are great when I have a cold with a cough. Helps control cough and helps with sinuses to help with breathing.
Erika D.
St Augustine, FL
I love Ricola!!! Especially when it has Echinacea in it! Echinacea is amazing for the prevention of sickness
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
These work great!!!! And they don't taste horrible which is a good thing!!! Would recommend.
Danielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
These are very good. They are very inexpensive and come in a variety of different flavors
jen d.
Hesperia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Whats your favorite flavor ?
macaiha n.
Is this flavor good?
Rebecca B.
hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wats ur fave flavor of ricola
Mildred V.