Ricola Cough Suppressant Throat Drops uploaded by Alex H.

BY RICOLA

Fights Coughs Naturally    Soothes Sore Throats Made with Swiss Herbs. Naturally Effective Ricola natural herbs are cultivated in carefully chosen Swiss mountain areas to ensure optimal quality and purity of the herbs. Herbs have been used around the world for centuries.  For over 70 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat and loss of voice.  Ricola is nature s way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats. Ricola® Naturally Better Products® ricolausa.com. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Niecy H.
This is life! Lol when my daughter gets sick besides her medicine I send her to school with these because I know that they are not allowed to give medication, and this is very helpful her coughs clears up with in 3days I love this brand
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ricola is my all time favorite cough drop they come in a variety of flavors my absolute favorite is the honey lemon they are inexpensive and whether you need just one or a whole bag your covered they come in different size packs and help tremendously with not only your cough but also your stuffy nose
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always use Ricola (any of the flavors) when I'm sick with a scratchy/soar throat. They're all natural with ingredients I know. And they aren't full of cough medicine which means you won't get an upset stomach or drowsy from popping these all day. The flavors are all surprisingly good, also.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whenever anyone in my house has a cough or sore throat, these are our go-to throat drops. They taste great and do a good job at soothing the throat/cough. We stock up on them when we find them on sale so we always have some on hand at home during cold and allergy seasons.
Rame Y.
Des Plaines , IL
These are my go to for cough drops. They help with the pain and are really good at helping me get through the day when I have a sore throat. I keep these around in the house just in case and they are useful to have
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a forsure when you have a sore throat or feeling ill. My boyfriend ask for these and these only. Really effective and affordable. Love the flavor of them as well!
Brandi D.
My new favorite throat drop. I'm extremely picky about taste and the sugar free lemon mint has won me over. They soothe my throat and keep my coughing to a minimum without tasting super medicinal or fake and they don't raise my blood sugar.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ricola cough drops are the best tasting drops on the market and i also like that they use natural ingredients. Another plus is that they actually work for helping throat and cough.
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just tried these today and loved them. I'm sick right now and I tend to drop cough drops in my tea to sooth my throat and these worked wonderfully. I tried them alone and it tasted minty. I highly recommend.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received these complimentary from Klout Perks and I love them. The menthol works very well and they're sugar free! Definitely keep on hand during the winter season!
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Whats your favorite flavor ?
macaiha n.
Is this flavor good?
Rebecca B.
hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wats ur fave flavor of ricola
Mildred V.