Add a Photo

By RICOH

Photo (1)
Carlos Eduardo R.
Carlos Eduardo R.

This works really well in my Wrangler when off-roading. Replay has really smooth look to the video. Disappointed that filming automatically shuts off after 25 minutes! Also, the top mounted screen is not viewable when mounted on the windshield.
Lody F.
Lody F.

Loved this camera. Before I gave it to my
You get brother, I loved everything about it. It took great action shots and made a world of a difference
Haley G.
Haley G.

Absolutely loved this camera had it for a while and it took the best action pictures out of every camera I've ever had. Would highly recommend
Audasha S.
Audasha S.

Really like this camera pretty easy to vlog with very great quality to watch in so i would highly recommend this to you to record with.
Carley S.
Carley S.

Great camera to record with and do blogs with it works really good. But i gave it away and got a 4k one i like my new one better
Kathy G.
Kathy G.

Wow this looks like a pretty awesome camera I would love to try this plus lots of pixels nice colour znd look of it
Mae G.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX

This looks like a great camera I have never seen this one before! I would love to see how to work this camera!
Jéssica A.
Jéssica A.

Pretendo ter uma dessa
E poder falar um pouco sobre esse
Produto
Mas o pouco que conheco deve aer muito bom
Yessica M.
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA

Me gusta mucho esta camara es una d las mejores y tiene buen lente yas el.color me gusta
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

How great is the quality on this
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA

What makes this better then a Nikon?
Melinda H.
Melinda H.
Lake Tapps, WA

This looks cool but what is it best used for? I need a small easy to pack and take camera that takes awesome pictures while I'm out and about. I have a professional level DLSR but it isn't always easy or safe to take along. I would like something to take on hikes and on the boat that has great image quality and can shoot in RAW.
Carmen L.