Ricoh WG-M1 Kit Orange 14-megapixel Action Camera uploaded by Jéssica A.

BY RICOH

Carlos Eduardo R.
This works really well in my Wrangler when off-roading. Replay has really smooth look to the video. Disappointed that filming automatically shuts off after 25 minutes! Also, the top mounted screen is not viewable when mounted on the windshield.
Lody F.
Loved this camera. Before I gave it to my
You get brother, I loved everything about it. It took great action shots and made a world of a difference
Haley G.
Absolutely loved this camera had it for a while and it took the best action pictures out of every camera I've ever had. Would highly recommend
Audasha S.
Really like this camera pretty easy to vlog with very great quality to watch in so i would highly recommend this to you to record with.
nairobi P.
Doral Florida
Very good the brand. They are very easy to use. To my love for its handling in all the environments. Always we use them in the family
Valerie R.
Great camera to record with and do blogs with it works really good. But i gave it away and got a 4k one i like my new one better
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
This looks like a great camera I have never seen this one before! I would love to see how to work this camera!
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Me gusta mucho esta camara es una d las mejores y tiene buen lente yas el.color me gusta
FAHD T.
HAY MOULAY ISMAIL SECT 2 IMM 2318 APPT 7 SALÉ
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this cameras ever since they have came out.They are very reliable and durable!I purchased mine from my local Best Buy.It is very easy to use and I feel anyone could use it!It has so much room for improvement!One main thing, which is huge, is the megapixels need to be upgraded majorly and fast.Everyone wants good quality from their camera and the quality of this product is not acceptable which is why I will not purchase another
Diannelly H.
Techie Expert Level 2
I am not a really action girl but I have money and I decided bought this, a prove it in sand, rain and under the water, and the all movies are AMAZING, the batteries dont last a long time but if can charge it every night it works perfect during the all day.
Evangelina P.
Techie Expert Level 3
How great is the quality on this
Stephanie S.
Is this like a GoPro?
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
What makes this better then a Nikon?
Melinda H.
Lake Tapps, WA
This looks cool but what is it best used for? I need a small easy to pack and take camera that takes awesome pictures while I'm out and about. I have a professional level DLSR but it isn't always easy or safe to take along. I would like something to take on hikes and on the boat that has great image quality and can shoot in RAW.
Carmen L.