Rickys.com

by Ricky's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rickys.com!
How would you rate this product?
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
They have the best holiday sales. I'm still salty that I missed the crazy deal they had on Violet Voss & Sugarpill Cosmetics on 4th of July. It was like more than 50% of certain things, including the Ride or Die palette. They're definitely on my radar now so I signed up for email alerts so I won't miss out next time!!
Nancy S.
Northlake, TX
I love their glass nail filer! It files my nails beautifully without any sharp edges. A little pricey but totally worth it
Kookhee K.
Millville, NJ
Recently I've subscribed the beauty box of this company and I love it so much. It is my second box and compare to other beauty subscription box it is way better. I definetly suggest the beauty box of this site.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
I subscribed to thier monthly beauty box. I love that they send different things than most boxes do. I cannot wait to shop at thier site!!
Isabel S.
Great deals and amazing products! I love the store and variety they offer. Totally recommended
Claudia  S.
Aurora, CO
I have the privilege in living in nyc, where you can find a Ricky’s location in many places. I love their sales and the indie brands they carry.
Vivian R.
Portland, OR
I love shopping here because you can find everything you need at great prices. I always check the sales first.
Rouland R.
Winter garden, FL
Love this brand. I used different hair accessories from this brand. I would always repurchase and recommend. Its very affordable and they are good accessories.
kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Assortment of goods at a great price. What person doesn't love a good deal? Fast shipping and friendly customer service support.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Always has what I need and shipping is fast and easy! I don't live too far from NYC so I also love going in the store for what I need. Their lash collection is extensive!

Looking for your answer?