BY RICKY'S

Buy Ricky's N.Y.C. Hair Accessories - Quality hair accessories by Ricky's N.Y.C. create the right style with the right hold. see more...

CAROLYN V.
I love these hair scrunchies , the have never snapped on me, too bad I either lose them or my friends take them 😂
la6.m k.
my sister wanted headbands that are tear proof obviously I bought these, guess what it lasted 2 yrs with her and she is happy, so easy to work with and it doesn't tangle up the hair she started doing different hairstyles using these rubber bands
Madelin R.
Miami , FL
Mi cabello es bien cortito y para poder sujetarlo es siempre un problema por lo general todas las gomas para el pelo terminan en el suelo en mi caso excepto estás , tienen buena elasticidad y el precio es generoso
maria s.
RESENDE
Esses prendedor, para mim são indispensáveis, carrego sempre comigo pois sempre gosto de prender o cabelo e principalmente fazer penteados fáceis ou simplesmente fazer um coque!
Raizelle L.
They work well and keep my hair up all day long they don't hurt and they come in different colours would buy again
Alysha A.
Welland , ON
Best hair elastics ever!! Almost all brands get get in my hair, fraying and loosing its strength but not these!
Gini R.
Scarborough, AL
I have thin hair and this is prefect for me . It's easy to clean and to travel with. It's affordable as well.
Engy g.
damietta
omg !! 😻😻 I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has very high quality👍😻😻