BY RICKY'S

Buy Ricky's N.Y.C. Hair Accessories - Ricky's N.Y.C. Invisipins Flat Pin: Hand picked by professional color specialists to match up precisely to natural hair colors Matte finish eliminates reflection of metal providing optimum camouflage effect with natural hair sheen Available in four hair color groups: blacks, browns, blondes, redheads Details provided by Ricky's N.Y.C. see more...

Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
#GREAT #AMAZING #THICKHAIRPROBLEMS YOU CAN USE THESE CLIPS FOR JUST ABOUT ANY PART OF YOUR HAIR I USE THEM FOR BUMPS WITH MY BANGS WHEN I STRAIGHTEN OR CURL MY HAIR. THE PACKAGING IS AMAZING AS WELL AND I RECOMMEND YOU LADIES TRY THESE OUT IF YOU LOVE TO STYLE YOUR HAIR Ricky's N.Y.C. Invisipins Flat Pin
Madeleine  H.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love these pins.
So different that the typical bobby pin or barrettes. They keep my hair in place and blend in well with my hair. I use this whenever I do an updo or want to pin my hair back.
Kitzen P.
These pins are perfect. There are no bumpy ends to stick up and separate fine hair which I love. They keep everything in its place and sleek. These are honestly a must have.
Mahi M.
Good quality flat pins ..... they really hold the hair at its place and are amazing in quality