Rickland Orchards™ Dark Chocolate Flavored Greek Yogurt Coated Chocolate Coconut Protein Bar 12-1.41 oz. Bars

BY RICKLAND ORCHARDS

Contains 9g of total fat per serving. see more...

Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
jesica j.
Rickland Orchards Dark Chocolate Greek Yogurt Coated Almonds are simply the best I ever tested. The dark chocolate satisfies my taste for chocolate, no sweet aftertaste that you have to eat something salty to take that sweet taste away. Almonds are my favorite nut because they fill you up not out. The yogurt makes my stomach feel good. I found one bag at Wal*Mart, loved the taste, but could not find them but when I found them on line, I bought the package that contained six 5.5oz. This way I have them for when the chocolate/nut/yogurt urge craving hits. The order I received arrived at a reasonable time and was well packaged. I will definitely order again from this company. These are so good. Keep up the good work and never discontinue them. Satisfied in PA.
Doua B.
I love how it is both tasty and healthy! Always gives me more energy to get going in school and great to even grab a bar in the morning for breakfast.
leila m.
Me gustaría probar este producto ya que tiene muy buen aspecto y así poder escribir una reseña apropiada en torno a este producto
Karent L.
De esta marca esta barra es mi favorita porque amo el chocolate oscuro y en conjunto con el yogur y la granola quedo maravillada.
zineb a.
Agadir
Sincèrement je n'ai jamais goûter ce magnifique produit son emballage me donne envie de le manger sans arrêt 😍.