Rick and Morty: Season 1 uploaded by Erage đź‘˝.Rick and Morty: Season 1 uploaded by Miranda D.Rick and Morty: Season 1 uploaded by Vicki W.

BY NONE

Rick and Morty: Season 1

Start your review of Rick and Morty: Season 1!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Erage đź‘˝.
Bethlehem, PA
Oh my God I absolutely love this TV show I mean Rick Sanchez can literally be my father. If you get offended easily this is not the show for you this takes The Simpsons + South Park and big mouth x 10 to the next level that is the level of offense attorney that you will see in this TV show but it is so relatable an in-your-face raw that you will get hooked immediately.
Ravan A.
This show gets better every season. It’s hilarious and unique and plays off all of our human weaknesses through traveling the galaxy and different dimensions. I can’t wait to see how season 4 turns out. So funny but has serious moments too. Just flat out fantastic.
Shanae A.
I really love this show. I was hooked when I watched it. Oml I ended buying all the seasons after watching this season. It’s also special to me bc when I was in Walmart it was the last one. Like it wanted me to buy it lmao. Jk but seriously if ur into funny cartoons then I definitely recommend watching this. I can say I’m addicted
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
This show is deranged, raunchy, and sometimes offensive but boy oh boy is it great! The show really broke some ground in the Adult Swim lineup (which is saying a lot) and has a fantastic cult-following. The characters are lovable even though they are deeply flawed and probably not intended to be seen as lovable. There is so much wit and intelligence layered into the show and the situations Rick & Morty finds themselves in. Obviously this is not intended for children, although my teenage girls LOVE to watch it and talk about it, but it is an engaging and fun show for adults to watch. I recommend this highly to anyone that enjoys a good and raunchy, sci-fi adventure.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
This is a cartoon not for child, it's on adult swim so we should know from that. It's a pretty funny show about a crazy Grandpa who takes his grandson on crazy adventures. It's one of those stupid funny adult cartoons that I like to watch when I'm doing other things around the house.
Kayla W.
This is one of my favorite shows. I couldn't even tell you how many times I have watched, rewatched, and rerewatched both seasons one and two. They mix trashy gutter humor with really sensitive, deep, and emotional topics in such a genius and balanced way. I can be laughing about trash humor one minute, and near tears the next minute. So well done.
Sydney C.
I never have been someone to like "adult cartoons". I always found them obnoxious, but this one is an exception. I absolutely love Rick & Morty. It is ridiculous, hilarious, and addicting! I now have my whole family watching it. I am patiently waiting for the next season to come out. Be aware that this is an adult cartoon and I would not find it suitable for young children.
Rob K.
I usually pride myself in not letting TV shows take over my life. For example, I've seen game of thrones and enjoyed the last season - but I'm not gonna glue myself to the TV every Sunday night to watch it. There is only one show that I anxiously wait for the next episode, and that is Rick and Morty. It can have a strange/dark sense of humor to it, but I personally enjoy it and can't get enough. The characters all have great personalities and I love the way they interact with each other. I would highly recommend this show, and I hope that there are many seasons to come in the future!
Alyssa F.
FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME! My man and I stumbled across this show while on adult swim and fell in love with the characters and the plot of the whole series. Morty is so great and rick is a mystery. It's something that really bonded me and my man together. It's something we base a lot of our conversations and gifts off of. I'm so happy we found this show it brings joy to our lives! Season 2 was amazing and now we're waiting on season 3!
Miranda C.
The best show in the world. I honestly did not like the first episode and refused to watch it after that, but all my friends kept telling me how good it was. I ended up loving it afterwards. Every episode is entertaining and can be connected at times. There are so many waster eggs for the viewers to find. I also enjoy watching the fan theories out there that makes the show even more interesting. Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon did an amazing job! Watch it!!
molly k.