Ricitos de Oro® Hypoallergenic Chamomile Manzanilla Shampoo

Ricitos de Oro shampoo 13.5oz Gently cleans hair and keeps it manageable. Ricitos de Oro with Chamomile Soap 3.5 OZ Specially made for the delicate skin of the baby. Hypoallergenic Soap. Recommended for daily use. Formulated with Chamomile.

I'm looking for a new shampoo for my daughter... Is this a good shampoo.. Have anyone tried this??
Start your review of Ricitos de Oro® Hypoallergenic Chamomile Manzanilla Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
West covina , CA
Smells amazing just started using it on my toddler so haven't noticed a difference yet its definitely affordable then others,
illinois
I love this shampoo i used it on my baby since since he he was a newborn it smell super good and keeps his hair and skin soft
Phoenix, AZ
I love it on my hair it smells so pretty and feels clean and fresh. I love that I find it everywhere ASTA en la carniceria
San Antonio, TX
My daughter is allergic to this!!! It also causes my daughter to have dandruff. I don't feel that this is gentle at all.
This is my favorite for my baby! He’s 3 and I still use it. He smells good and the chamomile scent is great for relaxing.
My mom used this on me and my sister when we were babies it smells so good like chamomile and makes your hair super soft!
Richmond, VA
My mom use to use this product when my little sister was a baby 👶 😝 it smells so good and is soft for your little one ❤️💓
Desoto, TX
Muy bueno para los bebe aunque el aroma no me gusta mucho jejeje pero definitivamente lo usaría para mis siguientes bebes
This shampoo is good for babies/toddlers it smells nice and I think it’s so much better then the honey fragranced one
Indianapolis, IN
I love this! As a kid and baby my mother used it on me and now I use it on my babies. Nice smell and texture to it.