Ricitos de Oro® Hypoallergenic Chamomile Manzanilla Shampoo

Ricitos de Oro shampoo 13.5oz Gently cleans hair and keeps it manageable. Ricitos de Oro with Chamomile Soap 3.5 OZ Specially made for the delicate skin of the baby. Hypoallergenic Soap. Recommended for daily use. Formulated with Chamomile.

I'm looking for a new shampoo for my daughter... Is this a good shampoo.. Have anyone tried this??
Start your review of Ricitos de Oro® Hypoallergenic Chamomile Manzanilla Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoPacoima, CA
This is the only shampoo I now use on my babies because it leaves a very nice smell in their hair all day, but its not overly fragranced like other brands we’ve tried. Also, the yellow cap on the bottle has a rattle for entertaining fuzzy babies while taking a bath and my little ones love it.
4 months agoJohns Creek, GA
WOW 😂 this was used on my gold curly locks when I was just a little girl back in the 90s. I must say my aunt and mother swore my it. Ive always loved the smell it reminds me of my childhood. So when I had my first son and by 2 that he had his curly locks it was a no brainer to purchase this. It didn't turn his hair blond though,  I thought it would. All my life I thought that lol 😆 Reason is chamomile is supposed to lighten the hair. His hair did get a bit lighter...
2 years agoSan Juan , TX
Este champú me encanta par mis niños no pica el jabón en los ojos y les pone el pelo clarito me encanta su olor y su tamaño desde q lo conocí no dejó de usarlo ya q yo tengo cinco niños y compro asta tres botellas cada tres a a cuatro semanas
5 months agoHarlingen, TX
I grew up on this product now my kids are growing on this. Smells absolutely so so so good. It makes my daughters hair so smooth and it leaves it really shiny and not pricy AT ALL!! It is very affordable. I love it and you will too!
9 months agoConcord , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this on my daughter since she was a newborn . She’s now 5. It smells amazing. It’s soft on the eyes in case she opens her eyes it doesn’t burn. I also now use it on my 2 year old son. Will keep buying.
10 months ago
Love it since I first used it on my brothers when they were little. Now I use it on my daughter and it calms her to sleep. Very affordable, i like to stock up on it. Smells amazing and leaves hair soft and shiny. Highly recommend to other moms for their babies.
6 months agoPleasanton , TX
I love this. This product smells amazing and leaves the baby’s skin super soft and since it has chamomile it lightens their hair. Parents used it on me and now I use it for my kids. Super amazing
6 months agoHouston, TX
Amazing product with another great scent! My daughter loves it, she enjoys shower time. The top portion of the bottle has like a rattle so it keeps her entertained as well 😊
a year agoEdinburg, TX
I remember my mom would use this shampoo on me when I was a baby and as a toddler so I wanted to use it on my baby too. I really love how it smells and after using it for a while how it makes my baby’s hair a little more lighter. His hair was brown almost dark brown and after using it for a while I can see his hair getting lighter. Every time someone carries him they tell me how good his hair smells.
2 years agoTyler, TX
My mom has been using this on my little sister for years and I now use it on my baby. I’m so excited to see his hair get lighter with this shampoo. It worked on my little sister and I have high hopes it’ll do the same on my son. It’s also great for his sensitive skin. This shampoo smells really good too and is very affordable. I like how the lid was made with a rattle sound. It gives the shampoo an infant touch, very cute.