BY RICHELL

Wouldn T This Beautifully Crafted Pet Gate Look Great In Your Home? Its "Tension-Mount" Design Allows You To Attach It To A Doorway/Hallway Opening To Keep Your Pet Confined To His/Her Own "Special" Area. The Gate Door Allows You To Move Freely From Room To Room. The "One-Touch" Handle Design Provides The Option Of Opening/Closing The Gate With One Hand. Lockable Gate Door Provides Additional Pet Security. Its Beautiful Hardwood Construction Complements Richell s Other Fine Wood Pet Products. Gate Adjusts From 28.3" To 35.8" Wide. Optional Frame Set Available For Additional 4" To 6" Widths. Set Sold Separately. see more...

Carolina S.
Fairfield, CA
I have this for years. Bought this for my strong dog that can get through many barriers and this one held up very well and looks nice. I no longer have my dog but has been using it to block the stairs (bottom) for my toddler. It is very strong and the tension rod not damaging my wall. Do not use it for the top of the stairs tho, you want to be able to secure the gate to the wall for that.
Natalie S.
Bethel Park, PA
This is a great alternative to the standard dog hates that you have to step over. Not worth the money it costs but shop around and you can find a good deal
tiffany t.
Lebanon, ME
This gate was perfect for my house. My puppy loves to chew on things, so I can not keep a constant eye on him. I really like the one touch handle design, it makes it easy to get through without spending hours trying to open the door.