BY RICHARD'S ORGANICS

Natural Flea Spray for Pets Keep your pet free of ticks and fleas with Richard's Organics Natural Flea and Tick Spray that's easy and gentle. Made using no harsh chemicals, this spray is safe for use for your pet. This spray repels mosquitoes too and contains no artificial color or fragrance. Richard's Organics Natural Flea and Tick Spray Contains no harsh chemicals, artificial color or fragrance Made with extracts of aloe vera and chamomile Repels fleas and mosquitoes Helps keep your pet free of ticks This spray helps quickly kill adult fleas and other insects, keeping your pet happy and safe. A Closer Look: Richard's Organics Natural Flea and Tick Spray is an easy-to-use spray that's effective and efficient. It's a complete treatment that contains extracts of aloe vera and chamomile that can help soothe irritated skin. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages see more...

• Does any one recommend this over the product that is plac...1 Answers
  • Anyone that has used it how well does it work?1 Answers
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Yes yes yes! I found this at my local Marshalls (TJ Maxx) and I couldn't be happier with the product. Now it does have a strong scent and I personally like the scent. It says it's for flees & ticks but it also repels FLIES! Would highly recommend! Wish I new where I could find more! Oh, & I love that it's organic and it has natural oils!!!
Valeria N.
Brandon
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I was introduced to this product by my friend who gave to me as a gift for my dog. I love it! I no longer have to pay the ridiculous prices for flea and tick medicine and it smells great. Only thing that worries me about the smell is that it can be too strong at times. When I dpray it yhe first day, my dog feels a little stivky and oily fof the forst few hours, but then it goes away. It is definitely worth the buy!!!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This product seems to work well, does not irritate skin. I'd recommend this all natural product for your fur babies.
Jamie B.
Anyone that has used it how well does it work?
Kristi S.
Keokuk, Iowa
Does any one recommend this over the product that is placed on their back?

Kohl's