BY RICHARDS HOMEWARES

VUQA1158: Features: -Two rack with 5 hooks. Collection: -Over The Door Hooks collection. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
I have 2 of these racks. They fit perfectly over the door. I Hang my towel and or my pj's. It is very attractive and sturdy. This allows for my guy and I to have out own hooks to completely air dry our wet towels.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I was out browsing one day and found the Verona over the door 5 hook.It has really helped me organize I purchase two one I use for jewelry to hang and other for unmentionables.i recommend this it helped me and very reasonable.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
This makes storage so much easier. When you don't have extra room or hooks and don't want to drill in the wall this works great over the door and it stays in place pretty well. It hold my extra towels in my bathroom!
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
This hanger is awesome and soooo easy to move around you don't need no screws or anything is that matter . It's awesome for the bathroom to hang your towels on .. It's also very cute . I would highly recommend .
shantal M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this hook I put it on my door in my room and I put all my jackets that I wear a lot so when ever I'm late I just pick up and go I suggest this for people who get up in the morning and are in a big Hurry.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Makes storage easy, great for organization and making sure everything is organized! Great for those that need to get organized. Great quality and great price! Great for anyone that needs things to be organized!
Pia M.
They're great but you have to make sure have a little space at the stop so you don't have trouble opening or closing the door
Tania R.
Suelo utilizarlo en la puerta del baño para colocar las tuallas usadas es resiatente. Y se adacta a las puertas
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this. Hangs nice on the wall and looks great, it has 5 hooks and your jacket can fit perfectly on it!
Casey V.
Decorator Expert Level 2
These over the door hooks are a good quality. The design is simple, but cute. It can hold many heavy coats.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Does this scrape on the top of your door frame? The ones I've bought in the past seem to.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Will this fit on any door?