Richards Homewares
Personal 19-compartment Cosmetic Organizer with Drawer (Clear)

by Richards Homewares

From foundation and finishing products to bottles and brushes, a personalized cosmetic center is easily created with convenient clear modules to easily see the interior. The cosmetic organizer is designed to provide maximum storage space. Set includes: Cosmetic organizer Pattern: Solid Texture: Smooth Color: Clear Materials: Plastic Dimensions: 7.3 inches high x 9.5 inches wide x 5.3 inches deep The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.

¿te ha sido de mucha utilidad este organizador ?
Start your review of Richards Homewares Personal 19-compartment Cosmetic Organizer with Drawer (Clear)!
How would you rate this product?
Mariela O.
1,027 reviews
Adoro los organizadores.de acrilico son hermosos y resistentes.los cosmeticos se ven lindos y llamativos. Richards Homewares Personal 19-compartment Cosmetic Organizer with Drawer (Clear)
Kimberly M.
Mauldin, SC
Richards Homewares Personal 19-compartment Cosmetic Organizer with Drawer (Clear) uploaded by Kimberly M.
Just got this on clearance from Ulta! I picked it up because when are ever going to find thick acrylic for this low of a price!!
Vanessa R.
I love this makeup organizer! You can have it stacked how it is or separate the top compartment to add decor or larger products on the shelf part.
Stacie D.
Brandon, FL
This is so fantastic for keeping my makeup organized! Keeping makeup in a bag sucks because you have to dig for things, but the clear plastic in this makes for a great presentation as well as makes it easier to find the product you may be looking for. It fits well on a dresser or bathroom vanity and can go with any theme. There are cheaper options I have seen at Ulta and they look the exact same and feel like the same quality. I highly recommend for those trying to keep product tidy!
Toni A.
nj
This product is displayed on my bedroom dresser. It helps cut down on my morning makeup routine by minutes daily. Everything I use is boom, boom, boom, lined up for the next morning. Fits a Tarte concealing compact in the drawers.
Marie M.
It is amazing! It does NOT make my dresser look cluttered. My makeup is clearly visible and it is way better than searching through a make up bag! The drawers are very spacious and the top part has space for lipsticks and larger items such as foundation. Truly recommend it. Keeps my stuff organized and looks very cute!
Emely T.
Lawrence, MA
Estos organizadores de maquillaje me encantan, se ven super lindos y delicados y me ayuda a tener organizados todos mis productor y brochas asi cada vez que lo quiero usar es mas facil para encontrarlos!!! I just love it!
javiera O.
juan José 0101
Saben yo puro que ago estas cosas para saber si es verdad que son gratis pero de verdad esto es muy bueno para que tengan su escritorio o mesita organizada con sus cosas
neelum M.
birmingham
This is amazing to organise your makeup and noy go through a big bag searching for lipsticks and powders that are right at the bottle of the bag
laura V.
Bogotá
me parece demasiado buena ayuda a organizar muy bien el maquillaje para que no sean rejeros me parece que también es demasiado útil para todo lo que lo que quieras es demasiado útil me gusta mucho me gustaría poder tener una estas super recomendado para organizar mi maquillaje
Ask a question to the Influenster community...