Richards Homewares Personal 19-compartment Cosmetic Organizer with Drawer (Clear)

BY RICHARDS HOMEWARES

From foundation and finishing products to bottles and brushes, a personalized cosmetic center is easily created with convenient clear modules to easily see the interior. The cosmetic organizer is designed to provide maximum storage space. Set includes: Cosmetic organizer Pattern: Solid Texture: Smooth Color: Clear Materials: Plastic Dimensions: 7.3 inches high x 9.5 inches wide x 5.3 inches deep The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Marie M.
It is amazing! It does NOT make my dresser look cluttered. My makeup is clearly visible and it is way better than searching through a make up bag! The drawers are very spacious and the top part has space for lipsticks and larger items such as foundation. Truly recommend it. Keeps my stuff organized and looks very cute!
Toni A.
This product is displayed on my bedroom dresser. It helps cut down on my morning makeup routine by minutes daily. Everything I use is boom, boom, boom, lined up for the next morning. Fits a Tarte concealing compact in the drawers.
Emely T.
Doral, FL
Estos organizadores de maquillaje me encantan, se ven super lindos y delicados y me ayuda a tener organizados todos mis productor y brochas asi cada vez que lo quiero usar es mas facil para encontrarlos!!! I just love it!