Richards Homewares Classic Over the Door 5 Hook uploaded by Kristen S.Richards Homewares Classic Over the Door 5 Hook uploaded by Kristen S.

BY RICHARDS HOMEWARES

Features: -Over The Door Hooks collection. -Color: Chrome. -Two rack with 5 hooks. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Cheyenne C.
Decorator Expert
This over the door rack is stable and durable. It holds my heavier, more expensive wine glasses without me having to worry that it will drop and shatter them. Depending on where you buy this, the price ranges between $15-$31 so it is a little more on the expensive side for a 5-hook rack. Do make sure the door you put it on is one that isn't opened often (or at least is not opened very aggressively) because in certain cases, it will swing around. If you're nervous about it falling of breaking, put something on it that you don't mind possibly falling on the ground (coats, etc.). It's very nifty though, and the modern look this rack has fits any home!
Aracelie V.
I love this over the door hanger. I have one hanging on both of my bathroom doors it works very well! I'm thinking about buying one for my bedroom door. It's not expensive at all I would recommend buying one of these as part of a house warming gift!
Kristen S.
Casey, IL
This is a great over the door hanger! The hooks are wonderful for a bath rode,, belts, scarves, and towles. I know they make towel hangers but I like this a lot better. ! :) mine does not look the same as the one in the picture but I still love it.
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
I love door hooks for jackets and also for towels. I only use the towel bar for decorations towels and use door racks row regular towels. it makes the bathroom look more organized and clean doing it that way lol.
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
Have this in every door in my house because its so simple and little that it organizes every thing from towels to jackets!
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
Love this rack it good & sterdy you don't have to worry about it falling when you hang stuff on it & its cheap as well
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
This is a great little over the door hanger! Its stable and sturdy. You can hang anything from towels to coats on it!
Brianna M.
Dover, de
I use mine for everything! I even hang my plant from them! I also use them in my barn and they haven't broke yet!
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
I own three! These really are a lifesaver. I use this product for brah's, belt's, robes, towel's, and hats!
Genita K.
I bought this because the color and design goes well with my bathroom decor. I hang my bath towels on it.
Bridgette M.
Evant, TX
How durable is this product