Richard's Covers Richard's Organics Pet Calm (2 oz.) uploaded by Rachael S.Richard's Covers Richard's Organics Pet Calm (2 oz.) uploaded by Felecia F.

BY RICHARD'S COVERS

Richards Organics Pet Calm effectively treats anxiety and short term stress. It is used to settle nerves and reduce hyperactivity prior to travel, grooming, holidays, vet visits, thunderstorms or introductions to new environments. All Richards Organics products are 100 percent natural solutions for better health. Use prior to anxiety causing events. With valerian, chamomile, hops, passion flower and scull cap. Directions - shake before each use. May be used every 6 hours. Keep out of reach of children. see more...

Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Everett , WA
Pet Lover Expert
I bought Pet Calm drops for my large breed 6 month old Catahoula, who has had extreme car sickness since the day we brought him home. Every car ride is a struggle - he gets anxiety, won't get in the car, drools everywhere, vomits all over, the whole bit. These drops were a lifesaver to get him to the vet! He took them easily and relaxed just enough to not freak out in the car, no vomit! That's a win for me!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Encino, CA
When my Italian Mastiff was attacked and had to have stitches, I gave him Pet Calm until he finished the bottle (he's a big boy) along with his medications. I noticed he was a lot calmer, and would even take a nap afterwards sometimes. This really helped him heal and I would buy Pet Calm again if I felt the need.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
This is a wonderful natural holistic product. It can be used for dogs or cats directly in their water bowl. I purchased this at a pet store. It was sorta what I was hoping for. My dog was smart and knew the water wasn't tasting right though after a while. While it is pricey, I think it's worth it.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I use this product during the 4th of July to help calm my dogs down. It seems to make them a little sleepy, but is not very strong. Good natural product.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Is this ok for dogs with sensitive stomachs/Skin ? My English bullterrier is very sensitive, but needs some help to calm down ! We have tried just about every treat, every pill, long walks... we have done it all with no luck at all