BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Illus. in full color. Shows and tells what busy people do every day to build houses, sail ships, fly planes, keep house, and grow food. see more...

Richard Scarry's What Do People Do All Day (Abridged) (Hardcover)
  • "Richard Scarry's books are great and I would highly recommend them for sure." in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend these to anyone with kiddos." in 2 reviews
Annie H.
Ellenboro, NC
As a child I remember this book. If you have small children who love you point out every little thing in a book and ask you what it is, this is a great book. So many things to learn about. I really believe children will love the illustrations in the this book.
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
This book was a favorite of mine as a child - I actually bought a copy of it as an adult because I remembered it so fondly! All of the pages are filled with the most lovely drawings and stories - you can pore over them and still find something new each time. A total charmer!
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
I love all things Richard Scarry . I could look at the pictures for days and see something new every time . I love the little worm with the red hat. He just makes me smile . I highly recommend this book to anyone with children.
Yen T.
Santa Ana, CA
"What do people do all day" is such a good children's book with excellent stories inside. the drawings are just funny, sweet and very smart, I love this book :)
Kerrie H.
Schulenburg, TX
Such great books! You can't go wrong here they are all amazing! I loved reading them as a kid and would highly recommend these to anyone!
Nancy p.
Yardley, PA
A fun book to read to children and the illustrations are fun to look at. Richard Scarry is great when it comes to engaging children.
Quinn R.
All of this author's books are awesome. they teach your child without them even knowing. Wonderful way they illustrate each book.
Bekah J.
I love Richard Scarry books, esp The Busy World of Richard Scarry. They are entertaining and have wonderful illustrations!
Kirsten D.
Riverside, CA
I have a 3 year old who loves the pictures in this book. and the story is actually fun for me to read to him. 4 stars.
Tiffany S.
Richard Scarrys books are so much fun for younger children! My son laughs and laughs at the illistrations in them.
Jade M.
This seems very interesting, whats it about?
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Did you have these when you were a kid! I had a few of them and absolutely loved them!