Richard Hennessy Cognac

by Hennessy

#16 in Brandy

Named in honor of its founder, Richard Hennessy, it is a masterpiece. Its exceptional blend of the world's rarest eaux-de-vie in a beautiful Baccarat crystal decanter is a delight of complexity, subtlety and timeless substance.

What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this? How do you make it? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating? Where did you find this?
Where can you this At? The price is outrageous.
Start your review of Richard Hennessy Cognac!
hannah B.
statesville, NC
hennessy is so smooth and easy to drink. better cold and have a chaser ready. definitely one of those you can feel the burn right after.
Yazmin  M.
Bronx, NY
I personally love it and highly recommend it for anyone lol I would continue to buy this💯
Harold H.
Sacramento
I was recently turned on to Hennessy by a friend who swears by it. Having not tried it before, I was surprised at how smooth and bold the flavors were. You don't need a chaser or a mixer, this drink was meant to be sipped and enjoyed. If you want to enhance the experience, try warming your glass before pouring yourself a drink.
Lisa Z.
Columbus, WI
I have always loved this drink. Definitely my favorite alcohol drink. Especially on the summer. I didn't think anything could be better than the original, but I truly like this even more then Then anything else. I have this at my house at all times.
Ariel  T.
El Paso, TX
Great cognac very smooth i recommend drinking sipping it on the rocks or alone just chilled very good taste
William T.
Milwaukee, WI
Well what can I say about this here drink definitely is my stuff I mean not sound like an alcoholic but can definitely drink a fifth to myself
nicole A.
Saco , ME
This stuff is just lalrigtn maybe it’s my fault because I done like that richness crap or it’s them
Drea T.
Oklahoma City , OK
This one is A bit costly but it’s well worth it. Just sip and relax can you do that? I can
CHRISTIE L.
The smoothest cognac you will ever drink. This is the mother of all cognacs. Once you've tried this you will never want any other brand.
Dawn E.
Kennadale, tx
My friend gave this to me one time. I'm not a huge fan but I'm pretty partial on my drinks. This was alright.