Rich & Rare Canadian Whisky

by Rich & Rare

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rich & Rare Canadian Whisky!
How would you rate this product?
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not really my cup of tea, but it was my Dad's favorite, so every year on his birthday I celebrate him by having a glass. The smell reminds me of him. I think it is a pretty good brand, and it is from Canada. I am more of a wine or cocktails kinda girl most of the time. But if you like trying different whiskies...you might enjoy this one! Rich & Rare Canadian Whisky
Erin R.
Bozeman, MT
What do you want me to say? Obviously I’m a cheap date :) this is always been my go-to maybe it’s me trying to relive high school glory days or maybe it’s champagne taste on a beer budget type thing, the world may never know.
Hope B.
I love Rich and Rare!! Usually, I have to mix or chase my Whiskey, but this is so strong and yet so smooth, I love this!! This is the only Whiskey I buy now! Wonderful flavor, perfect alcohol percentage, doesn't freeze, comes in many sizes. And the price is the BEST and The CHEAPEST!!
Mary S.
Duncan, OK
My go to whiskey. It’s cheap. Like $10 cheap. But smooth considering. It’s pretty strong tasting but still very smooth. I use it for mixed drinks and shooting. It’s definitely not a sipping whiskeys but considering the price, I won’t complain.
Clarissa C.
I'm not really a whisky kind of girl... the first time I drunk this when I was over my uncles house because he drinks this but anywho... it goes down very smooth... doesn't taste too bad... but then again I'm not a whisky kind of girl.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
This has set a very strong taste I think this is a man drink my husband I love this great thing on the rocks not with soda don't be a pansy anyways great met guys deal was with for you and your husband come over on $20
Lauren M.
Mc Calla, AL
Hey. Rich and Rare is your cheap alternative to Jack or Jim. You can't knock it once you've tried it because it does the job you set out for it to do.
Que S.
Rich and rare has a smooth taste followed by a deep richness that compares to the top wiskey brands such as crown or makers mark. I enjoy this brand of wiskey and i am leaning toward it becoming my go-to bottle...
Amy H.
Madison, AL
It definitely tastes like cheap Canadian whiskey. It has a vanilla taste to it. It goes down fairly smooth. It is $10 for a 750ml where I live, so it is definitely affordable. I like to compare it to a knock-off crown royal, simply because it doesnt give you that "whiskey-bite" that other brands give you. It also has a "reseve" option that seems to be slightly more aged or something. It's about $2-3 more for the reserve, but it is nice. Rich and Rare is my go to brand of whiskey when I'm on a tight budget.
Diannara C.
Ellsworth, ME
I love these drinks because it makes me satisfied😄😄😄😄Big thumbs up of this I love it thanks for this

Looking for your answer?