BY RICESELECT

RiceSelect™ Orzo Original Pasta 100% Semolina.
210 calories per serving.
2g fat 4%DV.
0mg sodium, 0% DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Bethany W.
Versatile grain that can be used in a variety of dishes. The container is great for storage as well. Perfect for making Greek dishes, cold salads and risotto!
Jenipher J.
My husband and I love this. It cooks so quickly and can be used in so many ways. I love adding flavor to the water while I'm cooking it. Kids love it too.
Carolyn D.
Orzo rice is great and this brand is too! My sister got me hooked. I love the fact that this orzo comes in such a good size so it last longer.
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
Cooks fast, easy to add into many dishes. I like adding a spoonful into salads, it works with hot or cold pasta.
Danae R.
Its not my favorite but I've had it for a substitute for rice and along with other things like in soup or pasta
Jenna F.
Atlantic Bch, NY
This is really good and nice to have for dinner in soups or just plain with some tomatoes
Olivyah P.
Toronto, Ontario
One of my favorite pastas. It tastes best slightly undercooked and with sauce or in a soup. I love the packaging too.