BY RICESELECT

Rice - Italian-Style Organic Arborio. Identity preserved. USDA organic. Certified organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture. Grown in the USA. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=7440199041'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Ashley W.
Jasper, AL
Having a low budget and having two small children usually ends up meaning you buy cheap processed foods. I decided to branch out and try a recipe for risotto (thanks PW!) and this rice didn't disappoint! The texture is excellent and even my newbie risotto making skills couldn't mess this rice up! We love this stuff! It's a staple in our pantry from now on!
Brittany H.
This rice is a bit pricey but it works fabulously in recipes. I've made a few batches of arancini with this rice and didn't run into any problems using it. Haven't tried risotto with it yet, but I'm sure it will perform just fine.
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
Great quality Arborio rice, available at most grocery stores including Walmart. It's a little more in price than most but you're getting what you pay for. Perfect for creamy Risotto! Very satisfied, I definitely recommend.
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
My favorite rice for making the best risotto I've ever made. I have tried many other brands but this one paired with the best cheese and whole cream is awesome. It is a bit pricier but in my opinion its well worth it.
Taylor S.
Love this rice! Very good. This bran for rice in general is one of my favorites, I have several different kinds in my cupboard.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
Great rice. Easy to cook and liked the packaging because it kept everything fresh and hard to spill if you knock it over
Katrina P.
This is my favorite arborio rice to use when making risotto. It always cooks up correctly and tastes great.
Emily S.
Los Angeles, CA
This rice is so amazing and my go-to for my weekly mushroom risotto fix. It’s great for making a big batch and using during the week and really takes on the flavor of what you are cooking with. Love this so much.