RiceSelect Jasmati Rice uploaded by Vivian E.

BY RICESELECT

Rice Select™ Jasmati® Rice.
Long grain American jasmine.
Grown in the USA.
Go texan.
150 calories per serving.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
0mg sodium, 0% DV.
0g sugars, 0% DV. see more...

Vivian E.
Parma , OH
It’s my first time cooking this rice. I bought in a small grocery store while I’m vacationing and cooked it in my hotel room kitchenette. I am surprised and happy to know that it is a good brand and quality. I did not even measure the water using a cup. I just guestimated and it cooked great. It is a pleasant find!
Alysania A.
A great rice blend - FAR better than minute rice even if it takes a little longer to cook and requires more attention, it's worth the time for what is definitely a better product. This is our go-to for any dish that requires rice.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I never buy anything but basmati and jasmine rice. It is totally worth the extra price! And I love that Rice Select comes in a jar instead of a bag because it makes it WAY easier to store the rice once you're done getting what you need.
Natalie L.
This rice is so good! I love the aroma of it and the taste. Add a little bit of olive oil and salt, delicious. It is a little pricey but so worth it.
Jennifer S.
A little pricey but oh so good. I always buy this type of rice and it taste amazing in lots of dishes.

Walmart