BY RICELAND

Riceland® Extra Long Grain Natural Brown Rice.
Whole Grain™ good source, wholegrainscouncil.org.
Recipes.
Exciting cookbook offer (see back for details). see more...

Buy on Walmart
A A.
This rice takes a while to cook, but if you make a large batch you can eat it throughout the week! I think adding the tablespoon of olive oil adds to the flavor and texture to give it that little extra something. Skip the Minute white rice and go for this!
Laura B.
I love brown rice,and sometimes i cook more and just freeze it. It's way healthier and taste better
Megan R.
Foodie Expert
Very good rice. delicious in our favorite recipes that call for rice. yummy
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this brown rice. I used to buy the off brand but something about this brand sits better with me. It cooks well and is delicious!
Melody V.
Foodie Expert
Extra Long Grain Natural Brown rice is tasty and healthy. Perfect for spanish rice dishes.
Courtney K.
Usually the only brand of brown rice available in a larger bag whenever I go to the store. If you follow the instructions it always turns out well and makes a great compliment to a dish!
Taegan C.
This is ideal for me as I hate short grain rice but love brown rice the only brown rice I can ever find is short grain
Rosa A.
London
First its organic/natural second if you read and do the exact instructions that writes on the package you will be having the best tasting rice!