BY RICE SELECT #17 in Rice

Couscous Pearl Whl White (Pack of 6)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )UPC: 074401744085 UK SKU: SPDSP2806 see more...

Wendy R.
dover, MA
This is my new rice since I found it! You only need to boil 1 1/4 cup of water and then add 1 cup of cous cous, simmer for 10 min and it's ready, after that you can mix it with corn, peppers, ham, cheese... Anything! Perfect with duck sauce or peanut sauce too! Kids love its shape and flavor
Cecile N.
Pearl couscous is so good!! I usually cook it in chicken broth to give it a bit more flavor and mix it with garlic and tomatoes and eat with chicken!! It's so easy to cook too! I just wish it was easier to find in stores
Rose C.
I like to make a healthy couscous salad w feta cheese and red onion slices (just a bit for flavor). I add a vinegar and olive oil dressing w some garlic salt and a dash of kosher salt! So good! And good for you!
I love to add it to beef veggie soup instead of rice or barley. I love this brand because it comes in a re sealable jar and whole wheat makes it even more healthy. I also like the pearl size instead of the other tiny kind.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Good Flavor
Fortunately there is no hint of rosemary flavor that I could detect even though it says rosemary extract on the ingredients. I did not want everything I eat with couscous to taste like rosemary. Why one star off? Kind of expensive for what you get, which is basically small pasta.
Amanda S.
This is the kind of rice I normally pick up. It's decently priced, and I love that it comes in a resealable container.. that can also be reused once the rice is all. Keeps it fresh for a long time and makes it easy for dumping the rice out into my pan.
Megan R.
This couscous was a great side dish for dinner and also worked well in a salad. I loved the flavor from the whole wheat and I also loved that it's healthy. I recommend tossing it with grilled vegetables and olive oil with some salt and pepper
Courtney T.
Tried this for the first time about a week ago and I love it! It's so easy to make and relatively inexpensive. It's a healthy way to get healthy carbs and something different then the normal dinner fare. I highly recommend.
Hope F.
These are very easy to cook. You can put them with anything from steak to fish. Very healthy, only takes a few minutes to make they are not expensive! Love these! Also the container is great
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
Yum yum! I love couscous! This is great tasting, super easy to cook, and packs whole wheat for you health conscious folks. You can find it at most grocery stores in the pasta aisle. The recipes are endless, I recommend.
S Z.
I can have this for dinner every night.!!! So good and healthy. Great product !!!!! Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family !!!! Go out and try some !! Great stuff !!!!!!
Trista K.
akron, OH
Where can I buy this?
Elyse F.
What is your favorite way to prepare this?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Silly question I know but is this considered a carb?
Jennifer J.
Independence, MO
Can use while nursing?
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've always wanted to try couscous because I've heard it's good and it's healthier, but I have no idea what it tastes like. Can anyone describe to me what to expect this to taste like?