Rice Select Couscous Original uploaded by manuelapotter P.

BY RICESELECT

Rice Select™ Original Couscous.
Quality durum wheat.
Moroccan-style pasta.
Cooks in just 5 minutes.
160 calories per serving.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
0mg sodium, 0% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
Delicious couscous and easy to cook! Price is right for the amount you get. My tip is to use tomato sauce instead of water to cook it into. Tastes good cold as salad or hot as a side. Very happy to have found this one!
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
This is so yummy and easy to make. It's healthier than eating rice and you can pair it up with veggies and it fills you up quickly. If you've never had couscous the best way to explain the taste is kind of like grits, to me anyways, but it may just be the way I made it.
Kate P.
I have used this cous cous before and it was great quality and the price was reasonable. It is also difficult to find cous cous in major grocery stores, so I am thankful that Price Chopper carries this.
Michelle J.
I love couscous! You can cook it in a million different ways, and it tastes delicious every single one of them!! Definitely a staple for pantries.
Jenipher J.
I love cooking this couscous with stock. It absorbs whatever flavor you add to it. Adds tons of flavor to any dish.
Mikael W.
Belen, NM
This is one of the only brands of couscous I can find at my grocery store. It's a great quality product
Mkenna C.
I love couscous. This lady's for so long! You definitely get your money worth! I recommend this.
Allison S.
I love couscous it tastes great and left overs still taste amazing! it's great with anything!
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
I love eating couscous, there's so many ways to eat it! Plus it's so easy and fast to make.
Jayde S.
Louisa, KY
I love couscous. Could eat them for every meal but too many carbs :/ still my go to!