Rice Krispies Treats Blasted Double Chocolatey Chunk uploaded by Zunny C.

BY RICE KRISPIES

Crunchy rice and marshmallow squares on a bed of chocolatey goodness then topped off with delicious chocolatey chunks.

• I love Rice Krispies but never try these , I love the reg...1 Answers
  • How in the world is this good for you? Between the butte...1 Answers
  • Are These To Sweet? Since All Is Chocolate 1 Answers
Elizabeth A.
Horizon City , TX
I grew up with these treats and love them, especially these chocolatey ones. I buy these for my kids on occasion as a quick snack while out or on the road. Its very useful that they are individually packaged also.
J'adore-Moi D.
If you loveee chocolate like I do, you'll definitely love this inexpensive crispy marshmallow square. They are sometimes hard to find in stores but usually they can be found at convenient stores such as 7-Elevens. Great snack, great taste and even with all that chocolate its not messy!
Kourtney W.
These snacks are great for on the go as a snack mid-afternoon or whenever. They're very tasty, and my house is almost always constantly always stocked with these sweet treats. I love taking them with me as little snacks throughout the day.
Kayla L.
Clearlake Oks, CA
Mmm mmm this Rice Krispies are incredible. I wouldn’t say they are “healthy” but if your looking for a little snack then these are great! A good thing about Rice Krispies is that they come in offers to flavors and what not.
Amie J.
Grimes, IA
These are my fave! They are the best comfort food on the planet :) they are so chocolaty and soft! I love the Rice Krispies! I buy these all of the time. I will for sure buy again! Don't leave them in the hot car! 😂
Glen H.
I am addicted to Rice Krispie treats I wasn't sure at first if I would like these because I don't typically eat most of the ones that aren't just the plain ones however these double chocolate ones are great
Leslie L.
Saraland, AL
My husband loves the chocolate crispy's. So when I bought this he went crazy and it's his favorite snack. I it's a double chocolate crispy treat that's yummy in my tummy!
Brianna B.
YUMMMM, again you can never go wrong with chocolate .. now it's double chocolate on Rice Krispies , sure it has to be healthy some where there is rice in the name.
Esther C.
Edinburg, TX
I love Rice Krispies. I love chocolate. Life can't be any better when you combine the two. These are great in the go snacks. They're one of my favorite go to snacks that I throw into my backpack before heading off to class; to be honest I'll dump like two or three. They're just that good. If chocolate isn't your favorite or you have a love hate relationship with chocolate, this wouldn't be a good snack for you.
Kristie H.
My son found this treat a while ago and is always on the hunt for them when we are grocery shopping. It cures his sweet tooth craving & it's easy to grab while headed to practice. The only issue we have is finding it in the stores, it's always sold out or not in stock. However, if you're able to find one, definitely grab one, you will love the flavor.
Bee L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Rice Krispies but never try these , I love the regular flavor but do these taste good??
Mercedes  M.
Are These To Sweet? Since All Is Chocolate
Michelle D.
Charlotte, NC
How in the world is this good for you? Between the butter, taffy and marshmallows I am sure to go into diabetic shock just looking at it.