Food & SnacksSnack FoodsSnack Cakes & PastriesRice Krispies
The Original Treats Crispy Marshmallow Cereal Bars - 40ct - Kellogg's

Toasted Rice Cereal (Rice, Sugar, Salt, Malt Flavor, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Fructose, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrose, Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavors (Contains Milk), Salt, Datem, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Bht For Freshness

Doo you like this with or without toppings?
[product:kelloggs-rice-krispies-treats-original-bars] THis is very delicious .. sweet and nice
Start your review of Rice Krispies The Original Treats Crispy Marshmallow Cereal Bars - 40ct - Kellogg's!
How would you rate this product?
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Rice Krispies The Original Treats Crispy Marshmallow Cereal Bars - 40ct - Kellogg's uploaded by Pretti E.
Purchased at: Walmart
#foodie #snacks #snackattack #influenstereats #influenster #momsmusthave #children #shelfie #selfie
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,145 reviews
Rice Krispies The Original Treats Crispy Marshmallow Cereal Bars - 40ct - Kellogg's uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Kroger
Seen these and thought I’d pick them up to try! Definitely if you have a sweet tooth! #snack #kids #adults #ricekrispy #treats #yum #sweet #tooth
Makayla J.
Show Low, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Rice Krispies The Original Treats Crispy Marshmallow Cereal Bars - 40ct - Kellogg's uploaded by Makayla J.
We don't get these normally because they are just so much sugar but right before our second baby came we tried to do fun things with our daughter and made little candy sushi. It was yummy!
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Rice Krispies The Original Treats Crispy Marshmallow Cereal Bars - 40ct - Kellogg's uploaded by Katie K.
Rice Krispy Treats quite literally rule the world, or my world at least! I eat a Rice Krispy Treat every other day as my pre-lift snack (I switch between these and oatmeal cream pies!) and I always have a Rice Krispy in my gym bag for heavier lifts or days when I'm testing my maxes as additional fuel. At 29 carbs, these are perfect quick bites of energy that help me through my program!  Rice Krispies The Original Treats Crispy Marshmallow Cereal Bars - 40ct - Kellogg's
Brianna G.
Kingsville, TX
Rice Krispies The Original Treats Crispy Marshmallow Cereal Bars - 40ct - Kellogg's uploaded by Brianna G.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Homemade Rice Krispies are my favorite snack. These definitely do not taste the same as homemade. They do not taste bad just different. They just don’t have the same Gooey sweet crunchiness.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Rice Krispies The Original Treats Crispy Marshmallow Cereal Bars - 40ct - Kellogg's uploaded by Lisa M.
We really like Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treats. They are quick, portable and a great treat for the kids. I love that they have a vanilla flavor to them. They're not as good as homemade but they are close!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh rice krispy treats!!! I love their crunchy and marshmallow taste! I literally could eat 100 of them and not get sick of them! They are great to pack in kids lunches!
Andrea M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Rice Krispies The Original Treats Crispy Marshmallow Cereal Bars - 40ct - Kellogg's uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are okay. They’re not the best like homemade, but they’re still pretty good. I like to use them when I decorate cakes. They’re great for sculpting and using underneath fondant. They’re great to eat by themselves too.
joylynn G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My children love these snacks. Not expensive at all. Taste great. Easy for lunches, picnics or school trips. Do recommend to others. Will purchase again. Also great in other flavors.
Becca H.
Cottondale, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Rice Krispies The Original Treats Crispy Marshmallow Cereal Bars - 40ct - Kellogg's uploaded by Becca H.
I'm not big on sweets but these always hit the spot! I've loved these since I was a kid and no other brand can compare to the taste of these. The flavor is a nice sweet, unlike the sweetness of candy. They aren't as soft as store brands and homemade but they chew easily. My toddler loves the bite size ones.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tamara T.
il y a un an
Alima N. il y a un an
I think that they are amazing so delicious and they make you full
Gladis T.
It’s addictive isn’t it. Lol
Renata L.
Bloomfield, NJ
il y a 3 ans
Rice Krispies The Original Treats Crispy Marshmallow Cereal Bars - 40ct - Kellogg's Hi, does anyone have a good recipe to make these bars at home??
Rhonda M. il y a 3 ans
3 tablespoons butter 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows -- OR -- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal 1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. 2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated. 3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day. MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary. Note - For best results, use fresh marshmallows. - 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows. - Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended. - Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. - To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.