Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Rubi T.
Rubi T.
San Juan

I bought these to eat at SCHOOL since I'm horrible about eating breakfast. It's the perfect portion and contains plenty of freeze-dried berries. The flakes get soggy pretty quickly so I tend to minimize the milk
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Brooklyn, NY

I love to get items that are great for the kids. These are super healthy and very tasty. I can eat them with milk and also without. I can also make different snacks. This is my go to food for a quick breakfast.
Monet P.
Monet P.

That snap crack people will get you hungry for more. This cereal is the greatest with some sugar you can eat it plain, or with milk, and even make it into a treat! Trust me this is the cereal of a generation.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

My kids are in love with this cereal. I do not believe this particular cereal (chocolate) was made when I was a kid (90s kid) but I had never had it if it was. But it is pretty good! Price is reasonable, too!
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
Nashville, TN

These Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal is just that perfect for chocolate lovers or anyone needing a chocolate fix. Great for a quick breakfast at work or before school.
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO

This is a great snack. The taste is so good. I like the fact that they use sweeteners instead of all of that sugar which my body hates. This is a quick snack for adults and children. Shop and Save has it!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

These are so great!! I absolutely love the chocolate ones it gives a good twist. The only thing that concerns me is how short it takes the cereal to get soggy. I can't even finish it before it gets soggy.
Estefania B.
Estefania B.

Great Flavor, a perfect snack to keep in my purse, not tooo sweet! cruncgy its just perfect for meals, for the kids, and even for me at a long work day!! its great for that seet moment every now and then
Jordan V.
Jordan V.
Alberta

Mini wheat's is good because it has a lot of choices, blueberry chocolate vanilla, and so much more. cereals, granola bars, they are packaged well, so no complaints there. They usually taste very good..
Michelle k.
Michelle k.

I have tried a few but the chocolate rice crispy treats are pretty good. They don't have the over powering flavor of chocolate which is really good and only little bit of sugar in it so its pretty good.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now