Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

There's not a morning that goes by that my toddler asked for a cup of cereal. Chocolate is her favorite and she can eat them all day of if she could. I also have a brothers that likes to eat them with Oreo in his cereal bowl.
Breann W.
Breann W.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

A childhood favorite that I still love. These cups are so convenient I can toss one in my backpack or purse and take it with me for a snack on the go. They're very good even without milk. A quick fix for a chocoholic like me
Kimberley K.
Kimberley K.
Roanoke, VA

These are just the best thing! It is just the right portion & keeps me from overeating. I just add enough milk & it is perfect! I buy this frequently at Kroger and is a staple in my daily breakfast. I buy it all the time.
Sumra S.
Sumra S.
Coral Springs, FL

Favorite cereal from childhood! I love how they have cereal cups so you can take them on the go if running late or just to eat and enjoy later. It's a good way to make sure kids eat their breakfast while at home or out!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.

I love cocoa krispies!!! My favorite part is that after you finish eating the cereal, you're left with chocolate milk!!! While it's not the healthiest option out there, there are definitely worse choices you could make.
Allie W.
Allie W.

By far my favorite kind of cereal. I eat these more than I do any other kind. You can buy this at a local supermarket. I at least eat a bowl every week, it seems like. I can't get enough. I love them and so will you!
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.

one of my favorites! i love it. the flavor it is unique! i really recommend it. it is very sweet so maybe if you dont like super sweet things it is not for you. but i love chocolate in the morning and this is great!
Maria L.
Maria L.

I love sweet cereals and this is my go-to favorite. Unfortunately, it can get very sweet for some people to eat early in the morning but NOT ME! I love when I mix it with whole milk, it turns into chocolate milk :)
Summer d.
Summer d.
Victoria , Bc

These work amazing for a busy morning when you wake up late and have to get the kids dressed and in the car. My son loves them. A bit of milk and you can take them on the go. The taste is good and the price is good
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Chesterfield, MI

Cocoa Krispies is my absolute favorite cereal. They taste great! I also love these little cups. Perfect for me as a college student because I can just eat it and then throw it away. No dirty dishes for this girl!
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now