Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Lesly L.
Lesly L.

These are great for morning snacks when you're craving one thing sweet waking up but don't want on indulge on a big bowl of chocolate cereal. It's a good price but it's all sugar, well just like most cereal but I really like the taste
juliana s.
juliana s.
Coosa, GA

I love this product! The cups come with just enough and they are all full of amazing flavor! They are my favorite cereal with the best taste! They are good value and i definitely will continue to buy this amazing, chocolatey, cereal!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ

One of my all time favorite cereals. they have a cocoa flavor but aren't overly sweet as you would expect. They don't get too mushy in milk, stay crisp, and have the infamous snap crackle pop. All while turning your milk chocolatey!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.

Amo el arroz inflado y mas aun de chocolate amo este producto uno de mis favoritos para mis antojos y como desayuno , si lo recommendaría excelente para los mas pequeños de la casa y super bueno para agarrar energía por las mañanas
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI

The individual cereal cups are so handy and convenient. You can eat them at home or take them on the go. Not having to do dishes after breakfast is so nice some days! The bowls make excellent paint dishes after you rinse them out.
Lao P.
Lao P.
Logansport, IN

These are good for breakfast I used to purchase this but not now but I would love to check out from the store.. Cocoa is the best and I always eat when I have it but now need to purchase this.. I don't have the photo right now...
Lexi H.
Lexi H.

Not only is this one of my favorite cereals since it is so light and crispy. These to go cups make everything ten times easier. Being a college student you're always in a rush, but there are easier than ever to just grab and run.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Parkersburg, WV

I love the portability and ease that comes with having a cup of cereal! Plus if your not wanting a huge Bowl it's the perfect size. I love the flavor of cocoa krispies and how at the end you get an added treat of chocolate milk!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

This is my favorite type of cereal! I'm not a big fan of the taste of milk and I love how this cereal covers up the taste of milk. I buy this very frequently. I love it. and I love how easy it is that you don't even need a bowl
Laura H.
Laura H.
Nahunta, GA

The Rice Krispies Cocoa Krispies is a must have at our house. My child absolutely loves them. They are wonderful at the price also. AND who doesn't like to have chocolate milk when you are through eating the cereal?! Win-Win!!
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now