Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Super riquisisisimos mmmmm sabrosones. Nunca faltan en mi casita estan deliciosos.
Erendira R.
Erendira R.

These are my favorite cereal cups, on a rush hour these are the ones for on the go
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX

Love them! Perfect amount already ready the serving is the whole cup and soo good
Bertha S.
Bertha S.
N Las Vegas, NV

I love this cereal because it tease like chocolate I always go for this cereal !!
Always great for packing the kids school lunch snacks convienent on trips in car
Sara B.
Sara B.
Washington, DC

Is very good for the kids

The price is good

Is delicious

I recommend

I like it
tressa h.
tressa h.

I love chocolate so if i can find away to eat it in the morning this is my way
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN

Great to take camping with you or on vacation to have quick and easy breakfast
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC

Yum yum! These are the best! Great for summer lunch snakes for the kiddies!
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
Coventry, RI

I absolutely LOVE this cereal, I am not a huge cereal fan, but this one of my absolute favorites! not too sugary, not too sweet, perfectly chocolatey and crunchy! I choose these over Coco Pebbles Any day!
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now