Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Hallettsville , TX

I love this cereal! i'm personally not a big fan of chocolate cereals and i like the original cereal, but i love rice krispies especially when you pair it up with almond milk and slices of bananas in it! I would buy this cereal again because I love breakfast and cereal!
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.

THERE'S NOTHNG LIKE THIS! I love the way it smells and I buy it a local store near my neighbourhood, and Sams club, eait it like 3 times per week, sometimesmore, super good value and really cool texture, i give this to my nephews and my friends also recommend it always
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ

I love this brand and would buy when on sale. Otherwise, the chocolate flavor tastes so good. I would buy from the local supermarket or Walmart. Not as sugary as it used to be. This product is what you expect chocolatey and like rice. I would recommend others try it!
Aspen G.
Aspen G.
Houghton Lake, MI

Perfect for on the go! I am a busy full time college student who also works 40 hours a week. The price can't be beat! I buy mine at a whole sale club so I really get the best value. Since I eat one almost every day I stock up often. I am satisfied with this product.
Amy M.
Amy M.

Love Rice Krispies Cocoa Krispies! Especially when I'm looking for a chocolate fix. We also make Rice Krispie treats with them and add peanut butter and chocolate chips as well. The flavor is wonderful and the kids love them as well. This is a staple in our pantry.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Athol, Massachusetts

I love these rice Krispies. I love that they are just the perfect amount of chocolate. I also kind them to not be too sweet. They are great for on the go use specially when staying at a hotel or even camping if you have milk. I love being able to just grab and go!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
San Antonio, TX

I always bring these little packages to the hospital with me as a snack. It's so nice that they are alr was portioned out and in a disposable package. I usually just grab a small carton of milk from the cafeteria or pack my own small Silk milks and I'm good to go.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
River Grove, Il

I am a huge cereal eater & having these on the go is great since I do not have enough time to prepare breakfast. It is also the perfect portion size for a late night snack & ensure you don't serve yourself multiple times. The chocolate milk at the end is the best!
Lía T.
Lía T.

its a good product, presentation looks good, quality its the goodest one, its easy to use, cant be compared with others, yo can buy it on a , walmart i would buy it millions of times again, its affordable, quality its too good, i would recommend it to everyone .
Youmna H.
Youmna H.

These might not be my favorite but they're good to go in the morning before school... they actually keep me full until lunch time and for that i really love them... they're not so healthy though but not high in calories as well so they're working perfectly fo me
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now