Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Summer R.
Summer R.

Rice crispier are awesome both my son and I love listening to them and also eating them
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle , Oh

I defiantly recommend these over the regular ones if you like more of a sweeter cereal.
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ

It's a great cereal for my kids. They like this cereal special because it's chocolate.
Rita D.
Rita D.

Great size for the smaller generation. Used these in a shelter once. Toddler approved.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Milwaukee, WI

These are lit dawg. So good man like damn. I bought these at Sams club. And they nice.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Coquitlam

This makes a delicious treat. The packaging us also very convenient to take on ghe go
Selena P.
Selena P.
Lakeland, FL

Ehh don't really eat too much of this cereal to give it a high rating but still tasty
Alexia A.
Alexia A.
Columbus, OH

Hated them did not like them at all I will not buy them again at all never in my life
Angie R.
Angie R.

Love it a lot always buy it when going camping we always buy 10 mini boxes for camping
Love the chocolatey taste so do my kids it even turns your milk into chocolate milk
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now