Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Bakersfield, CA

These little things are absolutely perfect for anybody. even as a 23 year old I love these
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
caborca sonora mexico

Es super delicioso y como me encanta el chocolate es genial para mi tiene un dabor genial
Ariadna M.
Ariadna M.
El Paso, TX

The best rice bars inflated with chocolate, very good brand and quality, super delicious!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Washington, DC

I love this cereal! And the milk after eating it! It's so good! My boyfriend loves it too
Lyda J.
Lyda J.
Holloman Afb, NM

My favorite cereal ever no other compare . Makes milk super chocolatey and taste amazing
Candy K.
Candy K.
Parkville, MD

I love cocoa krispies. When you are done you have chocolate milk. They also talk to you.
Arely V.
Arely V.
Elizabeth, NJ

They are the best , more when you in a hurry just grab it add milk and you good to go !
Kamryn P.
Kamryn P.
Baltimore, MD

Super yummy chocolaty goodness, great for kids and teens and adults as well. Super yum.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL

Mmmm yum yum Mmm
I LOVE these little guys.
Snap Crackle Pop can make some GREAT cereal.
Summer R.
Summer R.

Rice crispier are awesome both my son and I love listening to them and also eating them
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now