Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Sabah R.
Sabah R.

Good and tasty. You can also make other stuff with it. It is absolutely yummy!!!! Love it a
Giulia C.
Giulia C.
Pittsburgh, PA

Love the cereal brand and the fact that its to go when im in a hurry i just take it with me
Marilyn S.
Marilyn S.

This cereal it's so delicious and chocolatey I don't even often but when I do it's amazing
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Bakersfield, CA

love the chocolate taste and how it leaves my milk like chocolate milk.its very delicious!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Orlando, FL

My favorite cereal at the moment. Very affordable. I buy this cereal at Walmart or Target.
sarhai l.
sarhai l.
canada

Rice krispies kellogg's
Cocoa krispies chocolatey sweetened Rice cereal six 2.3 ounce cups
Valentina D.
Valentina D.

I love chocolate so i love this cereal. It's so good alone and with a good cup of milk too
When you see chocolate on this box you better take my word because they are soo chocolatey
Malen E.
Malen E.
Laurel Hill, NC

Use to eat this like a snack everyday , very yummy , recommend this product , kids love it
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
East Elmhurst, NY

I daughter is in love with this cereal. If I left her it will be the only things she eats.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now