Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Suzzie S.
Suzzie S.

My whole family just loves cocoa cripies, the cup ones are perfect for road trips and camping
Angela K.
Angela K.
Bedford, IN

These are great for on the go! They taste great and has the perfect amount of chocolate in it
bethany m.
bethany m.
Kershaw, SC

I'm not really a big fan of this cereal. I would much rather have the original rice crispies!
Matt N Julia T.
Matt N Julia T.
Chesapeake, VA

Yummy. Wether ur and adult or a child this can make the perfect breakfast. Yummy yummy yummy
Luz R.
Luz R.
Indio, CA

Nos encanta a toda la familia el savor es súper rico y saludable. Para cualquier ora del día
Zesar A.
Zesar A.
Galena Park, TX

Been loving this cereal since i was younger and I still buy it since it my all time favorite
carolina r.
carolina r.
Raleigh, North Carolina

My kids love , is a good snack for school is convenient to carry . Happy children. I love it
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL

Man I love me some coco krispies they are the bomb dot com lol.They are always so chocolatey
Destini W.
Destini W.
Spartanburg, SC

Easy on the go breakfast, perfect if you like chocolate. They come in handy in the mornings
Sabah R.
Sabah R.

Good and tasty. You can also make other stuff with it. It is absolutely yummy!!!! Love it a
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now